Recommendations

SilverGal

has anyone change their pipe? any recommendation 4 320's pipe? wad e price?

btw anyone knw where r e gd plc 2 trade in original rim & tyres 4 320? where 2 fetch great prices?

thx!

***my mistake the model is 318, not 320.. blur! :oops:

SilverGal,

U may want to explain your definition of pipe? U mean exhaust pipes? U can look at Fong Kim or Man, just go to our workshop page!

As for rims and tires, its better to offload them to friends. Shops will definitely give a lower price. I prefer Hurry Tires though. Some go to Leong Seng etc.

Cheers!

Azrielsc said:
SilverGal,

U may want to explain your definition of pipe? U mean exhaust pipes? U can look at Fong Kim or Man, just go to our workshop page!

As for rims and tires, its better to offload them to friends. Shops will definitely give a lower price. I prefer Hurry Tires though. Some go to Leong Seng etc.

Cheers!
ya exhaust.. jux wana knw if any of u hv change & wad e after effect?

ya shop quote very low prices.. duhz! i think big rim look nicer leh..

If u are just thinking of changing the tips, its about $60-80 per tip. If its the whole exhaust, then i can't help u on this. :) There are different types like Remus, Sebring, Supersprint, to name a few!

As for rims! The bigger, the better!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Re: Recommendations

SilverGal said:

btw anyone knw where r e gd plc 2 trade in original rim & tyres 4 320? where 2 fetch great prices?

thx!

Hi ! SilverGal.

Which model of original rims you are having ?

I am looking for 17" Star Spoke 119.

Cheers :)

Azrielsc said:
If u are just thinking of changing the tips, its about $60-80 per tip. If its the whole exhaust, then i can't help u on this. :) There are different types like Remus, Sebring, Supersprint, to name a few!

As for rims! The bigger, the better!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
1 of the pal offer remus exhaust leh... gd or not? anybody use remus b4?

ya bigger e better.. but fuel consumption v siong!

SilverGal,

if u want your exhaust to be covered under PML warranty, you'll need to get an AC Schnitzer exhaust.

louis said:
SilverGal,

if u want your exhaust to be covered under PML warranty, you'll need to get an AC Schnitzer exhaust.
hw cum leh? u mean they only allow dat pipe? e remus 1 leh?

BMWSILVER said:
SilverGal said:

thx!

Hi ! SilverGal.

i nt very sure abt the model.. anyway it the newest sport edition.. it 318 not 320. my apologies.. so the rim is wic model ar? *blur*

anyway e rim is only 1mth old...

SilverGal said:
louis said:
SilverGal,

hw cum leh? u mean they only allow dat pipe? e remus 1 leh?

sorry abt the late reply.

because PML will only cover parts sold and fitted by themselves under the warranty. PML's the official dealer for AC Schnitzer and don't deal with Remus.

SilverGal said:
BMWSILVER said:
SilverGal said:

thx!

Hi ! SilverGal.

i nt very sure abt the model.. anyway it the newest sport edition.. it 318 not 320. my apologies.. so the rim is wic model ar? *blur*

anyway e rim is only 1mth old...

Hi ! SilverGal.

O.K. If your car is 318 Sport Edition then your Rims is 17" M68.

Many brother managed to sell their rims for about S$1.2K to S$1.4K+

If you trade in your rims, I believed the Tyre Shop will pay only ~S$1K.

The above information is based on my knowledge. Please don't blame me for wrong pricing :)

Too bad, I am only interested in my dream 17" Rims Star Spoke 119 :) Anyone selling ?

See you around !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saowincenter
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back