Recommended JB workshop anyone

I recommend Wearnes Autohaus. BMW agent in Johor Bahru. It’s opposite AEON Tebrau. Beside Tesco. About 10 mins drive from Malaysia 1st link customs. Need help just WhatsApp me at +65 87879111

We care auto getting too many SIN folks going there... They are getting more ex as compare with last time.

Second that ... too much now day , labour charge always easily shoot up to 350-500 not like old day le . if part by them lagi worst

We care auto getting too many SIN folks going there... They are getting more ex as compare with last time.

I do heard that most ppl buy parts fr here and went to jb to fix.. but none of them post the wshop add.. can pm me if u guyz dont wanna advertise the jb wshop here..

Hi guyz..
Any recommended worshop in JB to service or repair for my 320i F30...
Plz share
After seeing your thread and after much tot, I felt compelled to respond.

Let me share my experiences about JB workshops.

On one occasion : went to workshop for general check, tech found parts faulty n proceeded to repair...when delivery guy delivered parts I notice the tech checking the parts n REJECTING the parts asking delivery guy to bring another one. Anyway my car was repaired and I went back....on another trip back to workshop (for some other checks/service) my car had some issue and many parts needed to be remove, I walked over to casually look at parts from my car n discovered that a PART that was bought from the workshop has an INSCRIPTION on it...that’s when I realized the part I got from the workshop WASNT NEW.

so lesson one do bring your own parts

As the parts didn’t give any problem, I decided to just sweep this issue under the carpet.

So I still went back. On another occasion I was at the workshop to fix some NOISES coming from the car...so Tech says to change parts A. And I did as advised. After change part A noise was still there and tech then says need to change B. So I gave the green light to order the part....lucky for me the tech didn’t take me seriously as part B was an expensive item. So I decided to bring my car to an SG workshop...problem solved $80.

Story continues, 1-2 yrs later, a similar noise came back and I tot I swing back to check with the workshop on some noise. Left my car there went out n came back for my car a few hours later....to my surprise they were changed Part A again!!! It was already near completion so I decided to see if the noise was gone..luckily the noise was gone n I didn’t wanna make a big fuss about it. Btw part A usually last more then 5 years.

So lesson 2, sometimes workshop follow SOP, problem A, replace ABCD.

Got many other stories but just share the more scary one.

Well if u ask me if I will still go to the workshop, yeah why not, maybe for oil change n if I wanna eat something nearby that area. Sometimes it’s not about the workshop, it’s about the crew who is in charge of your car...the boss may not have time to check on every car n that would mean the health of your car is dependent on the tech assigned to your car.

Ok that’s all...not ranting..FYI for those who think JB workshops are good.

What about bringing your BMW to Auto Bavaria in JB?
Their prices would be fixed or standard; and they are not going to look at your S'pore registration and think they will charge you more, as some other "AhChong" Workshop would most likely do.
BMW parts are stocked in JB.

Recently I had an extended stay in Penang and sent my BMW to Auto Bavaria there to be fixed. Their diagnosis of the problem was the third opinion I got and it was the same as the other two in S'pore. So I felt confident that they had it right. The total I paid was less than half of what it would have cost in S'pore. And of course the problem was solved.

Yes have been to AB a few times and think they are not too bad. It’s marginally more ex then some of the famous workshops in JB and u get free car wash. Also I am assured of new parts.

Cheers

What about bringing your BMW to Auto Bavaria in JB?
Their prices would be fixed or standard; and they are not going to look at your S'pore registration and think they will charge you more, as some other "AhChong" Workshop would most likely do.
BMW parts are stocked in JB.

Recently I had an extended stay in Penang and sent my BMW to Auto Bavaria there to be fixed. Their diagnosis of the problem was the third opinion I got and it was the same as the other two in S'pore. So I felt confident that they had it right. The total I paid was less than half of what it would have cost in S'pore. And of course the problem was solved.

Servicing done at Auto Bavaria will PML void warranty or not?:huhhuh:

Both under Sime Darby :woot:

I once checked on Wearnes Automotive in Tebrau Johore, next to AEON Tebrau, dealer for BMW cars with showroom and workshop. Their quote for servicing is reasonable, for a day job you can laze around in Aeon Tebrau while you car is being serviced/repaired. I have yet to use them but plan to send my car in for next servicing.
Wearnes Autohaus Sdn Bhd - WEARNES BMW

brands-bmw.png
Showroom & Service Centre
No. 3B, Jalan Persiaran Desa Tebrau,
Taman Desa Tebrau,
Johor Bahru, Johor 81100
*BMW Automobiles & BMW Motorrad

icon-pin.png
View map

icon-web.png
Website
Tel :