Recon M5 brake kit

strats

hi, just want to ask your comments about recon M5 brake kit? I read about some recon brembo kits not made specifically for a car model and custom brackets etc need to be fabricated, thus the effectiveness of these recon kits are questionable.

For M5 brake kit that's manufactured for BMW, does it have the same concern as the recon brembo kits? Thanks.

hi, just want to ask your comments about recon M5 brake kit? I read about some recon brembo kits not made specifically for a car model and custom brackets etc need to be fabricated, thus the effectiveness of these recon kits are questionable.

For M5 brake kit that's manufactured for BMW, does it have the same concern as the recon brembo kits? Thanks.

The problem with all these recon kits from workshops is inability to verify authenticity.

To give you an idea, this is the "AMG" kit by Dickass or a Dickass

Screenshot_20210930-204643_Chrome.jpg

Better off buying stock 535i calipers upgrading the pads to EBC or similar with Zimmerman rotors with Goodridge brake hoses and a complete brake fluid flush.

1. If the stock brakes are good enough to stop a 1.9T 535i 306hp you'll never need more then that unless your tracking your car.
2. Cost for the above is well below the cost of so called "geunine refurbished" from goodness knows where

Go see my thread page 6 pics and prices and links all there
https://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/threads/f10-528i-mods-and-maintenance-pics.87979/page-6

Better off buying stock 535i calipers upgrading the pads to EBC or similar with Zimmerman rotors with Goodridge brake hoses and a complete brake fluid flush.

1. If the stock brakes are good enough to stop a 1.9T 535i 306hp you'll never need more then that unless your tracking your car.
2. Cost for the above is well below the cost of so called "geunine refurbished" from goodness knows where

Go see my thread page 6 pics and prices and links all there
https://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/threads/f10-528i-mods-and-maintenance-pics.87979/page-6

already read your posts..thanks!

I would never trust buying from any company who calls themselves dickass.....lol

Yes but could the person selling the "M5" or "Brembo" or "AMG" or "M Performance" or "Refurbished" or "Recon"... be buying from Dickass or Assdick then "resell" or "rebrand" it to "M5" or "Brembo" or "AMG" or "M Performance" or "Refurbished" or "Recon".....etc?

Yes but could the person selling the "M5" or "Brembo" or "AMG" or "M Performance" or "Refurbished" or "Recon"... be buying from Dickass or Assdick then "resell" or "rebrand" it to "M5" or "Brembo" or "AMG" or "M Performance" or "Refurbished" or "Recon".....etc?
ok I get your point. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back