Red F20

Re: Red F20

nonno13;833806 said:
Woo hoo.. Can collect tomorrow!! Changed the colour to RED.. therefore earlier. Can anybody recommend a reasonably priced camera that dosent need to be wired through the car but can take when parking as well.

Congrats man!!! mine wait until fed up.....from end june to early july to now mid and end jul.....alpine white shipment only in mid july....sigh......

I've postponed to Monday as I've got to clear up the old car and will have to drive longer distance this weekend so may not get accustomed yet. Will post up pics when I get it!:shakebon:

Saw a red f20 at holland v at 1230

Anyone from here?

black man;834425 said:
Got mine for 2 weeks now. First car some more. Red rocks.

:laughing: Post some pics!! How's the maintenance as in upkeeping of the exterior? Congrats:thumbsup:

Juz saw 1 red F20 along filtering from Temasek Ave towards Temasek Blvd. This particular F20 almost got bang by Taxi for not looking out for oncoming vehicle.

davidtch;834441 said:
Juz saw 1 red F20 along filtering from Temasek Ave towards Temasek Blvd. This particular F20 almost got bang by Taxi for not looking out for oncoming vehicle.

:lol: is it a lady?

davidtch;834441 said:

the lady checked and saw an oncoming taxi but the taxi was just too gan jiong la..haha....he was so far away from this red F20......:lol::lol:....erm also must correct you hor...no 'almost got bang' situation....;)

davidtch;834441 said:

It should be :

Taxi driver saw a chio lady driving a chio Red BMW, he was so mesmerised that he forgot to,give way to the chio lady......

naqshband73;834551 said:
It should be :

Taxi driver saw a chio lady driving a chio Red BMW, he was so mesmerised that he forgot to,give way to the chio lady......

he got too excited with a lady in red :lol::lol::cloud9::lol:

naqshband73;834551 said:
It should be :

A chio lady in red in a red BMW.... lethal man... i will be sure to siam far far away....:sneaky:

Eastmints;834617 said:
A chio lady in red in a red BMW.... lethal man... i will be sure to siam far far away....:sneaky:

agreed! hahaha

nonno13;834434 said:
:laughing: Post some pics!! How's the maintenance as in upkeeping of the exterior? Congrats:thumbsup:

First car so still figuring out how to maintain the exterior/interior. if there is any gathering, may need to learn from experienced drivers.

black man;834675 said:
First car so still figuring out how to maintain the exterior/interior. if there is any gathering, may need to learn from experienced drivers.

Hi Blackman,

Did u do sealant or any car wash. How's the car? Any problems? For interior, prob u have to get fabric wash.

nonno13;834736 said:
Hi Blackman,

Did u do sealant or any car wash. How's the car? Any problems? For interior, prob u have to get fabric wash.

I havent done any thing yet. just clean the car myself. So far, no issue. Just installed Vkool.

Fabric is a headache.. I intend to change to leather..
What do u all think?

Last edited by a moderator:

black man;834675 said:

Gathering is very poisonous man.... i usually kena poisoned at such gatherings but yet i do look forward to being poisoned... haha :drool:

nighthawkcity;834902 said:
Fabric is a headache.. I intend to change to leather..
What do u all think?

SE told me to keep at original due to the hot weather here and it may affect air bag if leather not install properly???

I receive quote for Dakota leather at 2.3k and any bro here can help to give advise?

Ivan Chan;834931 said:
SE told me to keep at original due to the hot weather here and it may affect air bag if leather not install properly???

I receive quote for Dakota leather at 2.3k and any bro here can help to give advise?

Eh? Se even recommended me a place but downtime 5 days
CAL say 1 day only..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back