Red F20

Re: Red F20

nighthawkcity;834952 said:
Eh? Se even recommended me a place but downtime 5 days
CAL say 1 day only..

Ya. Classic quoted 3 days to process leather seats n once ready need to leave car there for 1 day installation. So downtime only 1 day, not tat bad.

Can't remember how the fabric seat really look like. Will take a gd look when collect car end of this month.

Ivan Chan;834964 said:
Ya. Classic quoted 3 days to process leather seats n once ready need to leave car there for 1 day installation. So downtime only 1 day, not tat bad.

Can't remember how the fabric seat really look like. Will take a gd look when collect car end of this month.

Exactly..
Think I'll get the sports line equivalent with classic
Fabric looks ok in showroom but after taking more looks at the brochure, feel that it's like the charade of the 80s:singsing:

black man;834961 said:
My SE told me to keep the original till it gets dirt then change to leather. Can cost around 3k.

Exactly what se say.. But come to think of it, shld enjoy the leather seats right at the beginning rite?
Haha.. By then too late coz sign alr:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, my new car plate just striked the Starter yesterday and i bought the system. Brought me luck before collecting later. Will post up pics soon!

nonno13;835753 said:
Yeah, my new car plate just striked the Starter yesterday and i bought the system. Brought me luck before collecting later. Will post up pics soon!

Yes.... i want to see the lucky ride...... :)

nonno13;835762 said:
Yeah Thx Eastmints. And somemore changed to Lucky Lucky Colour!!

haha... i also booked the lucky colours.... hope i will kena as well when I collect... :yummie:

Eastmints;835768 said:
haha... i also booked the lucky colours.... hope i will kena as well when I collect... :yummie:

Did u bid for ur new carplate? I didnt bid. I'm sure u will be lucky too! :thumbsup:

nonno13;835774 said:
Did u bid for ur new carplate? I didnt bid. I'm sure u will be lucky too! :thumbsup:

Hi nonno, no i didn't bid but I am retaining my old plate no. Coincidentally, my plate no struck 4D too when I collected my current ride (VW) but I did not buy :oops:…. But my mom did

Hope this time, it will be my turn :singsing:

Some shots of the red and coincidentally parked next to a light blue 1er as well

bro, is your side mirrors auto fold?
my fren just bought a x1 collected from PML yesterday, not auto fold :thinking:

nighthawkcity;842077 said:
bro, is your side mirrors auto fold?
my fren just bought a x1 collected from PML yesterday, not auto fold :thinking:

Have
By pressing side button or hold on to closing button on key

nonno13;842071 said:
Some shots of the red and coincidentally parked next to a light blue 1er as well

Nice... more pictures please... can't get enough :yummie:

nonno13;842116 said:
Have
By pressing side button or hold on to closing button on key

u mean the side button on the door knob after getting down?:confused:

I correct myself.
If I lock the car using the keyless button at the door knob, will the side mirror auto fold?

nighthawkcity;842244 said:
I correct myself.
If I lock the car using the keyless button at the door knob, will the side mirror auto fold?

If u just off ur engine with the start/stop button, it won't auto fold. Only folds when u press the button near the windows closing/opening button. If u lock door with the keyless key that u hold, just press longer the middle button.

U all have to post pics. How abt the other bros & sis of other colour rides? I'll take more later at sealant.

I currently use 95 at Caltex. Abt 70 plus for 3 qtr tank.

nighthawkcity;842244 said:
I correct myself.

U can lock the car by the door handle on the driver and passenger side. Hold abt 2 sec longer and the side mirror will auto-fold.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back