Red F20

Re: Red F20

nonno13;842255 said:
If u just off ur engine with the start/stop button, it won't auto fold. Only folds when u press the button near the windows closing/opening button. If u lock door with the keyless key that u hold, just press longer the middle button.

U all have to post pics. How abt the other bros & sis of other colour rides? I'll take more later at sealant.

I currently use 95 at Caltex. Abt 70 plus for 3 qtr tank.

Hi bro nonno13

our 116/118 able to pump 95ron? That is gd news, can save$$$ at the pump.thot turbo usu mus have 98ron.

ginmin;842537 said:
Hi bro nonno13

our 116/118 able to pump 95ron? That is gd news, can save$$$ at the pump.thot turbo usu mus have 98ron.

Think gotta test which one better..
Coz can run on 95 doesn't mean optimal performance at 95
Sometimes fc and performance might suffer..
I'll try both if I get my car, as usual..
Get to know my f20.. :lol:

nighthawkcity;842566 said:
Think gotta test which one better..
Coz can run on 95 doesn't mean optimal performance at 95
Sometimes fc and performance might suffer..
I'll try both if I get my car, as usual..
Get to know my f20.. :lol:

I think no issue using 95. My current also turbo charged and i also pump 95. Some say 98 gives more mental power lah......

ginmin;842537 said:
Hi bro nonno13

Hi Ginmin, SE said when car comes from factory, its also filled with 95. Even 5 series same. I used to pump 98 on my previous car until SE said this then I tried 95 while waiting for this new one to b delivered . Not bad & save $$. Anyway, it's not too good to mix fuel rite?

Mixing fuel is fine. Just make sure that the fuel you're mixing is not of a lower grade to the specification that you're minimally supposed to be pumping.

Otherwise must use octane boosters ... hehehe. Topic for another thread.

nonno13;842724 said:
Hi Ginmin, SE said when car comes from factory, its also filled with 95. Even 5 series same. I used to pump 98 on my previous car until SE said this then I tried 95 while waiting for this new one to b delivered . Not bad & save $$. Anyway, it's not too good to mix fuel rite?

Ah yang;842617 said:
Bro,for me more mileage also. Use 95 n only got 400km per tank. Nw use back 98 got 300km half tank.

This is interesting- i will monitor this myself when i get my ride thanks for this!

nonno13;842724 said:

SE bluff you one. Is PML stingy go caltex pump 95.

How I know? They used the sat nav in my new car to go caltex.

Slow_poke_driver;842888 said:
SE bluff you one. Is PML stingy go caltex pump 95.

How I know? They used the sat nav in my new car to go caltex.

So wat fuel do u use now?

I pump half tank once a week for my VW abt 300km+ for half tank - floor the pedal driving style and in 4 times a month - 3 times 98 RON and 1 time 95 RON. So far quite ok for me. No discernable drop in driving response.Thinking whether can pump similarly for 116?:huhhuh:

ginmin;843007 said:
I pump half tank once a week for my VW abt 300km+ for half tank - floor the pedal driving style and in 4 times a month - 3 times 98 RON and 1 time 95 RON. So far quite ok for me. No discernable drop in driving response.Thinking whether can pump similarly for 116?:huhhuh:

I guess good enuf since u mostly pump premium fuel 3 out of 4 times. Wow ur mileage quite low!

Just driving my F20 for a month, and almost finish the first tank only as i travel overseas quite alot. Only get around 400km for this first full tank, 95% city. Is it too much of FC?

black man;843335 said:
Just driving my F20 for a month, and almost finish the first tank only as i travel overseas quite alot. Only get around 400km for this first full tank, 95% city. Is it too much of FC?

almost all city driving plus lots of idle time..
8km/l respectable, and not run in yet..

nighthawkcity;843441 said:
almost all city driving plus lots of idle time..
8km/l respectable, and not run in yet..

I'm also clocking 400+ for full Tank....maybe not run in yet...:confused:

mine at 13km/l after 1 week of drive.. :)

Ivan Chan;849963 said:
How u do it Bro? The best tat I ever go is 11km/l. U put to Eco pro all the way with start/stop on?

Mostly comfort mode.. Off that on/off mode..
But I have a lot of highway.. Maybe abt 75%?

Change abit on you driving habit for this engine. Accelerate abit more from stand still, once speed is obtain, light throttle apply, you will c ur FC improve. It need to be light throttle driven to save fuel.
I got almost 500 km per tank. 50/50 road condition.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back