Red F20

Re: Red F20

ginmin;850862 said:
Continental car still more steady n firm on road n also safety wise, tougher shell. After all one's life n that of loved ones is priceless. remember long time ago my vw new beetle kiss a toyota wish. My number plate crack only, the wish whole bumper went in..

Haha. Yah. The steering is heavy enough when going high speed. Bt i still nt use 2 it. Jap car steering very lite 1.

ginmin;850862 said:
Continental car still more steady n firm on road n also safety wise, tougher shell. After all one's life n that of loved ones is priceless. remember long time ago my vw new beetle kiss a toyota wish. My number plate crack only, the wish whole bumper went in..

Ya.... one time, the taxi crashed into my VW's back. His dented and number plate dropped on the floor but there was not a single dent on my ride. Not even a scratch... he was like "heng hah, heng hah".

nighthawkcity;850760 said:
ki siao.. haha.. abit regret leh.. impulse buy..
wanted blazing red car but cant affort super cars..
went to take a look at 320, no promotion.. test this car then find quite similar to 320, ask for discount also give, then sign on the spot.. less than 2 hours.. this SE tan tio..

Haha... this is the typical "backside itchy" illness which i believe affects a lot of bros here in this forum, me included.

Medicine - new car.

Eastmints;850887 said:
Ya.... one time, the taxi crashed into my VW's back. His dented and number plate dropped on the floor but there was not a single dent on my ride. Not even a scratch... he was like "heng hah, heng hah".

hmm...not quite true. IMHO most back regardless conti or jap it is harder than the front
i ever saw conti kiss jap but jap back no scratch at all but conti got slight dent

Guess the front bumper are designed more to absorb the energy from the impact during an accident by controlled deformation so dent easily hmmm

Eastmints;850891 said:
Haha... this is the typical "backside itchy" illness which i believe affects a lot of bros here in this forum, me included.

Medicine - new car.

expensive medicine.. :lol2:

Eastmints;851546 said:
But instant cure....... :nehnehhh:

but illness keep coming back every year or so!! :lol:

nighthawkcity;851691 said:
but illness keep coming back every year or so!! :lol:

Unfortunately no permanent cure :shakemyb:

Is that good or bad :thinking:

nighthawkcity;850760 said:
ki siao.. haha.. abit regret leh.. impulse buy..
wanted blazing red car but cant affort super cars..
went to take a look at 320, no promotion.. test this car then find quite similar to 320, ask for discount also give, then sign on the spot.. less than 2 hours.. this SE tan tio..

Sound familar, Me too want to test the F30 and turn out to be this. Kinda of regret from E90 to this as well due to crampy feel.

nighthawkcity;850727 said:
almost full highway (maybe 95%) for this particular trip..
plus i dun like to be below 90km/h.. :lol:

Even that, i dun think our drving in sg gonna have such a great diff comparing yours and others. Nv before even for my previous ride have logged such high avg speed.

Derrrick Yap;852348 said:
Sound familar, Me too want to test the F30 and turn out to be this. Kinda of regret from E90 to this as well due to crampy feel.

Sell off after 6 mths. PPSL will take in at 122k. Anyway, people did say our 116 looks like 6 series front as well. Of course not as comfy as 3 series but u're paying so much lesser.

nonno13;852383 said:
Sell off after 6 mths. PPSL will take in at 122k. Anyway, people did say our 116 looks like 6 series front as well. Of course not as comfy as 3 series but u're paying so much lesser.

u already check your trade in value? :|

nighthawkcity;852516 said:
u already check your trade in value? :|

Yep i just checked today. Test market how much can get if change to 316 in furture. Haha but was just kidding with my SA lah that i shd change the car since my passenger door was hit. Well i'm just carrying my barang most of the time insteadf of pple at the back so i guess our 116 will do just fine.

Anyway ur Lexus quite new rite? so why did u change?:cool:

316 maybe a better choice if PML offer some upgrade program for 1er. But will not consider if the 316 using 116 engine.

nonno13;852561 said:
Yep i just checked today. Test market how much can get if change to 316 in furture. Haha but was just kidding with my SA lah that i shd change the car since my passenger door was hit. Well i'm just carrying my barang most of the time insteadf of pple at the back so i guess our 116 will do just fine.

Anyway ur Lexus quite new rite? so why did u change?:cool:

wanted to get a blazing red car.. so went to PML to look at 320..
same story as my previous post bro.. :lol:
ended with a 116.. haha

Ivan Chan;852566 said:
316 maybe a better choice if PML offer some upgrade program for 1er. But will not consider if the 316 using 116 engine.

shld be 318, using 116/118's 1.6 engine..
they might.. but after they sell to the first batch of premium buyers who can pay 40k worth of profits for PML

Just got some careless guy bang his door at my left rear end at my parking lot, leaving a dent there. Due to red color, it looks quite obvious. Any quick DIY fix for that? Please advise :) it is quite annoying for me when looking at it. Thanks guys.

black man;853471 said:
Just got some careless guy bang his door at my left rear end at my parking lot, leaving a dent there. Due to red color, it looks quite obvious. Any quick DIY fix for that? Please advise :) it is quite annoying for me when looking at it. Thanks guys.

Revol.....

naqshband73;853474 said:
Revol.....

Sorry to hear that ....U may want to Try "Aha Auto" Call Anson....aha-autoimage.com..they do car groming but same time come onsite to repair scratches, patches etc..Take picture of the dent and ask them how $...:juggle:

black man;853471 said:

BimmerHead;853482 said:
Sorry to hear that ....U may want to Try "Aha Auto" Call Anson....aha-autoimage.com..they do car groming but same time come onsite to repair scratches, patches etc..Take picture of the dent and ask them how $...:juggle:

Just to Carify..I'm not related to them one...:yummie:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back