• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Red M3 SMG

Re: Red M3 SMG

Terry;391075 said:
if its SEI's means its best M3 in town......

yah bro... "best" M3 in town... :uhhh: itz so "good" dat everyone wants to buy it.:yikess:

Terry;391075 said:
if its SEI's means its best M3 in town......

yah bro... "best" M3 in town... :uhhh: itz so "good" dat everyone wants to buy it.:yikess:

SEI's M3 is giving me a headache sial... want to export also cannot... sianzzzz...
this M3 is superlatively infamous. best thing to do is to buy a nice bidded license plate no. & change/2-tone the color again (altho' the current paint-job is really excellent). then slap on a carbon-fiber bonnet & body-kit it (wide body).

hopefully an ang-mo comes along & doesn't know the history of the car & purchases it. anyways, the car got 4 stars from STA. itz actually not dat bad. or else it will be considered total-loss & road-unworthy oready.
the engine is almost brand-new as well. installed Bilstein shox. main structure, chassis & undercarriage is ok.
got a 100-point-check from PML too.
nearly sold it but the potential buyer's loan didn't get approval or something. haiyah... mai kong liao lahh...

$135K i also sell!! lai leyy, lai leyy...lelong lelong...

btw that engine is brand new :p

i'll buy it if i strike toto today!

phunkster;393280 said:

SEI's M3 is giving me a headache sial... want to export also cannot... sianzzzz... ...

People see SEI's siggy they run already lah....

Hi Phunkster,
actually are you the guy who bought the car from the dealer who repaired the car ie the owner after SEI or are you actually the dealer who bought the car at scrap and is trying to make some money after doing the repairs?

nitrox;391368 said:
think this car already bian buay leow...:nehnehhh:

of course lahh...
damn jia-lat man... dunno have to wait till when then some1 will buy it.
anyways, its not dat bad wat... everything still works fine. engine is new too altho' mileage is @ 51K km.
guess i'll have to change no. plate to a nice bidded no.
+ install HRE or BBS rims. & change the color! :laughlik:
i was thinking orange-yellow, this red looks too feminine.

diablo_728;393417 said:
Hi Phunkster,
actually are you the guy who bought the car from the dealer who repaired the car ie the owner after SEI or are you actually the dealer who bought the car at scrap and is trying to make some money after doing the repairs?

i oready stated... i bought it after the repairs then placed it on a consignment basis.
dats why now the ownership transfer count is 03. road tax till 03/09.
why, bro? wanna buy arh? :confused:

///M3;393358 said:
i would buy it if i had the money...its still an ///M!

strange... i thought u oready have an E46-M3 CSL?

phunkster;393545 said:
of course lahh...
damn jia-lat man... dunno have to wait till when then some1 will buy it.
anyways, its not dat bad wat... everything still works fine. engine is new too altho' mileage is @ 51K km.
guess i'll have to change no. plate to a nice bidded no.
+ install HRE or BBS rims. & change the color! :laughlik:
i was thinking orange-yellow, this red looks too feminine.

if the odo says 51 k the engine should only be at around 20k or less... its the cars second engine btw...

SEI;393618 said:
if the odo says 51 k the engine should only be at around 20k or less... its the cars second engine btw...

okie dokie. :)

phunkster;393280 said:
hopefully an ang-mo comes along & doesn't know the history of the car & purchases it

Newsflash! Ang mohs have discovered the Internet!

Shssh, they might hear us...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaibk8codes

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back