Relationship between TWM and BVO ???

MapleLeaf

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
Is it true that since BVO is an authorised workshop of TWM Warranty, then once we buy TWM warranty, everything else we can go to BVO?

Including the routine maintenance servicing?

Is this is true, then we don't have to worry about long queues and standards at TWM. Settle the warranty admin thingy, then everything else go to BVO.

Re: Relationship between TWM and BVO ???

u can do the routine 10,000 km interval servicing at bvo. they will stamp the warranty booklet after each service.

u can even go to bvo for warranty claims but there are times when twm will require u to bring ur car back to twm for repairs instead of doing it at bvo. but hey, at least bvo took a look first and diagnosed for u liao so u dun get ripped off by twm.

tink delgro also part of their authorised workshops... dun always hv to go twm. lousy slow service

To my knowledge BVO is TWM AUTHORISED workshop. For normal servicing can go BVO, for warranty repairs you can also go BVO but they will have to access the condition and report to TWM for the warrant claims TWM have to agree to it occasionally TWM might also indicate that they want to carry out the warranty repairs themselves. therefore warranty repairs in BVO you may need to come out with $$$$ if you want it fast then BVO will submit claim to TWM for processing once they get your claims approved BVO will refund back. If you dun mind waiting BVO will submit your claims to TWM once approved they will then proceed to fix your car FOC under warranty claims.

Day End buying TWM warranty is like buying insurance....

By the way thumbs up for Ah Wee and Bernard @ BVO ... and of course all the staff there .....

One thing though ... Software update at TWM is free if your vehicle is under their warranty .... other places will charge min of $80 bucks .....

dgman;670821 said:
One thing though ... Software update at TWM is free if your vehicle is under their warranty .... other places will charge min of $80 bucks .....

If nothing goes wrong, why interfere with the software? Unless TWM can update my GPS software. But my GPS is DVD version.

TWM have quite a few authorised workshop and BVO is just one of them. My TWM warranty is under MBM.

end of the day, all jobs that are supposedly covered down the warranty will still have to be approved by TWM before BVO or any of the authorised workshops can carry out the work.
it would be really helpful if more bros shared their experience with TWM.
if its good, more bros will feel safer to sign up for it (good news for TWM too) but if its rather shaky kinda like the AVIVA insurance case (insurance co refund premium when car gets into accident citing unapproved mods), then most bros would find that signing up for a paper warranty which can't be realised is not any good, might as well look for another alternative or deal with workshop direct.

just my 2 cents cos i think thats whats going on in most of the bros minds' (mine included too) and we are all curious and kiasi at the same time...haha

well said.

BVO can help you to identify problem and make recommendation (ie: gearbox problem). if TWM do not agree with the warranty claim, you can argue till cow comes home. i'm pretty sure it's not in BVO interest to argue with TWM

so far, based on posts that i have read, small item claim seems quite successful. when it comes to big ticket item ... it's everyone guesses :D

sszone;671082 said:
end of the day, all jobs that are supposedly covered down the warranty will still have to be approved by TWM before BVO or any of the authorised workshops can carry out the work.
it would be really helpful if more bros shared their experience with TWM.
if its good, more bros will feel safer to sign up for it (good news for TWM too) but if its rather shaky kinda like the AVIVA insurance case (insurance co refund premium when car gets into accident citing unapproved mods), then most bros would find that signing up for a paper warranty which can't be realised is not any good, might as well look for another alternative or deal with workshop direct.

just my 2 cents cos i think thats whats going on in most of the bros minds' (mine included too) and we are all curious and kiasi at the same time...haha

I suggest talking to Bernard for a "feel" on the scheme of things. This especially after Boss was dropped off from TWM's panel of workshop - more than meets the eye as to what happened behind the scenes.

If you are already a TWM extended warranty holder, stick to BVO, check for any development.

If you are not yet a TWM extended warranty holder, and are contemplating to be one, check with BVO and do some research.

TWM sucks. Its a big con job.

rodders;671121 said:
TWM sucks. Its a big con job.

I only need TWM for that Warranty Card. Anything else, got BVO to handle.

Besides, is there a better option? Really none!

MapleLeaf said:
I only need TWM for that Warranty Card. Anything else, got BVO to handle. Besides, is there a better option? Really none!
If you are already done, then stick to it.

If you are contemplating, then do some research.

The worst case scenario is that all the workshops you are familar with are struck off the panel, and that your service records with them are invalid.

I claimed a lot from PML before warranty expires. My car is now 2 months after warranty expiry and i am starting to think if i should get extended warranty.

Can experts here give me recommendations? Which / where to go for extended warranty?
How much per year?
Are there any fineprints i should look out for?

Thanks.

Just check it out with BVO or MBM....... prices, good/bad, can/cannot, they can answer you better.

Warrantysg | Our Workshops

TWM sucks big time. 4 months down time to get gearbox replaced. even had to escalate to the PI dealer boss. Now PI is handling my car and talking / coordinating with TWM to get it replaced finally.

No more PI / TWM for next ride

are all spore PI goes to TWM?
got alternative?

galant1688;674709 said:
TWM sucks big time. 4 months down time to get gearbox replaced. even had to escalate to the PI dealer boss. Now PI is handling my car and talking / coordinating with TWM to get it replaced finally.

No more PI / TWM for next ride

got .. as i was told some PI do direct with your ride. means, ... PI will warranty your ride directly.

Some do back to back warranty with Juzz for cars, etc... but i believe the cost of warranty in this manner would be high, and thus seller price may not be too agressive...

ok, must double triple quadruple confirm with pi the warranty provider first before sign :thumbsup:

galant1688;674716 said:
got .. as i was told some PI do direct with your ride. means, ... PI will warranty your ride directly.

Some do back to back warranty with Juzz for cars, etc... but i believe the cost of warranty in this manner would be high, and thus seller price may not be too agressive...

My experience with TWM also Sucks... Just for your info. I will
Not renew the extended warranty, most of the stuff i still
Go back to PML to get it rectified.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back