Relationship between TWM and BVO ???

Re: Relationship between TWM and BVO ???

once your car warranty has expired, pml service "magically" leapfrog to 3/5 stars :D

audi888;715541 said:
My experience with TWM also Sucks... Just for your info. I will
Not renew the extended warranty, most of the stuff i still
Go back to PML to get it rectified.

Yes, TWM is SUCK! I really can't bother with them; I just pay BVO for the parts & repair... TWM takes 1 to 2 days to rectify and another 2 day to 3 days to repair, even though I've another car to drive, don't want to leave the car with them for too long. Regret signed 5 years with them.

Today drove passed TWM workshop, their gate is closed... something fishy going on.

Many years ago when BMWSG started talking about TWM, I looked at their premium and I commented that their business model will not work in the long run. Unless they make it difficult for owners to claim.....

donaldho;715749 said:
Yes, TWM is SUCK! I really can't bother with them; I just pay BVO for the parts & repair... TWM takes 1 to 2 days to rectify and another 2 day to 3 days to repair, even though I've another car to drive, don't want to leave the car with them for too long. Regret signed 5 years with them.

Don't worry, you lose some, you gain some. E.g. you will still look as young 5 years down the road and many XMM will still whistle at you :goodup:

Life is fair over the long run.

wah ... many PI "new" car under TWM leh ... will their warranty up lorry?

donaldho;716493 said:
Today drove passed TWM workshop, their gate is closed... something fishy going on.

C3P0;716515 said:
Don't worry, you lose some, you gain some. E.g. you will still look as young 5 years down the road and many XMM will still whistle at you :goodup:

Life is fair over the long run.

I still young mah

C3P0;716514 said:
Many years ago when BMWSG started talking about TWM, I looked at their premium and I commented that their business model will not work in the long run. Unless they make it difficult for owners to claim.....

Look at the bright side, maybe today they closed for their D&D... haha

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back