Remus Exhaust

Azrielsc

Core Group Members
Hey, aren't u in Hardwarezone car forum too?

PS: Welcome to our forums! :wavey:

hey thanks alot bro.
i am not long in this forum but i realised so much enthusiasm and discussio here. very interesting place to be. :)

Welcome Humanfly,

i was the guy asking you to join us from hwz ;)

delirium666.

humanfly said:
hey thanks alot bro.
i am not long in this forum but i realised so much enthusiasm and discussio here. very interesting place to be. :)

yes i am driving a black sedan 2.2L. now i just came back from Fong Kim Exhaust and i saw the Sebring one. it looks very nice but i dont know how it would sound. i am really torn apart. REMUS is out of the question as it will take till end of feb to arrive and i am going back to aussie to study. its either supersprint or sebring. i would like to have a nice bassy humming but i really dont know which i shld get. hope someone can help me out here.

Thanks.

humanfly said:
yes i am driving a black sedan 2.2L. now i just came back from Fong Kim Exhaust and i saw the Sebring one. it looks very nice but i dont know how it would sound. i am really torn apart. REMUS is out of the question as it will take till end of feb to arrive and i am going back to aussie to study. its either supersprint or sebring. i would like to have a nice bassy humming but i really dont know which i shld get. hope someone can help me out here.

Thanks.
IMO,

Save the money :) Go to aussie, study then come back to decide again.

You may give your parents or siblings an unwanted headache if you made the wrong choice of exhaust due to hastiness , and can't sell it off/changed in time.

Cheers!

actually i waited last yr to do it. so i am kinda decided on it. i just need the feedback of the mates here who did supersprint or sebring. cause i would like to know how both are.

Based on a 2.2L aka the 6cyc, the supersprint is slightly more bassy than the remus.

i have got a remus on my previous car (2.0L) and have heard supersprint as well.... :)

Since u don wish to wait, and mentioned that u want a LTA compliant exhaust, so i supposed the Supersprint is your best bet !

Anyway u can't go wrong with it... :thumbsup:

Just Do It !!!

humanfly said:
actually i waited last yr to do it. so i am kinda decided on it. i just need the feedback of the mates here who did supersprint or sebring. cause i would like to know how both are.

I have a supersprint on my 325. According to Bernard at BVO it is one of the loudest exhaust around. But be prepared for some resonance at around 2000 - 2500 rpm. If you do a lot of cruising then it may not be a good idea. For 6cyc supersprint tends to be louder than remus.

Azrielsc said:
YO Melvyn!! What's up bro? When coming back? ... End OT

Hey man! Got back first week of Jan already to teach. What's your number? Been trying to get you.

Re: Remus Exhaust

humanfly said:
i have read most of the threads in this forum but am very torn apart from the Remus, Supersprint or the Sebring. i have heard one of the cars that was at BVO, a grey color coupe with the Remus exhaust..It was so sweet sound it makes. now Fong Kim says they need 5 weeks to get the exhaust in so i would like to know your views on the Superspring and the Remus in particular. i am out for a nice loud exhaust which has to be approved by LTA. well loud as in louder than stock and loud till the very max LTA can approve. quote]

Personally i've used a Remus on my 320 2.2. The sound on ignition is awesome, and can set off some car alarms in underground carparks! But the bassy sound may not be music to everyones ears, especially when cruising, and there is a loss of low end torque which coupled to the sound leads to a loss of drivability in city driving. Power at the high end feels better, based on a butt feel.

Maybe i'm getting old? But my fave exhaust note is a Tubi on a Maserati 4200!

8)

i was under the impression the supersprint was actually very metallic in sound.if its as bassy as the remus, i'll get the supersprint man. some were saying sebring is as good as remus but i am really nto sure. u brothers with supersprint must be pretty happy theen with ur setup if its just as bassy as the remus.

you like the tubi? how about the sound from the F430 when we were sitting on the couch smelling the exhaust. hahahahahahahahaha awesome.

humanfly,
Get Hamann if you want strong bassy sound...We have got a few guys here using it and it's very sweet n bassy...
Sourcing it, however, maybe a little problematic....

i got the sebring one..damn bassy man! almost like the remus but inside not very noisy. i think its better than supersprint according to some saying its metallic and all.

Racebred said:
you like the tubi? how about the sound from the F430 when we were sitting on the couch smelling the exhaust. hahahahahahahahaha awesome.

oh yeah, sounds great in stock form!
cheers shawn! =)

Hi, new here & interest in remus/sebring for E60 525I, any recommendation? Prefer quiet

lancz;429867 said:
Hi, new here & interest in remus/sebring for E60 525I, any recommendation? Prefer quiet
"quiet"? Might as well keep your standard ones.

agree wanna mod exhaust must have least some vrroom vrroom sound else dun waste money.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back