Replacing Rear Windscreen Rubber Lining

CABERNET.S

Hi Guys,

I heard it is quite common to have the E90 rear windscreen rubber lining (hope I got the right term here) misaligned from factory.
My left bottom corner vertical and horizontal rubber is not properly aligned with the corner piece.

Have anyone got it replaced before, and any complains ???
Would you encourage the entire lining to be replaced or just the misaligned piece ???
Which PML workshop will be better ?

Don't want to get it replaced and ending up with a leaking windscreen.

Thanks Much !!!

Cheers !!! :)

Re: Replacing Rear Windscreen Rubber Lining

U mean misaligned as in one piece overlapping another is it? Mine also like that leh. just a little bit near the corner. I think it is just made like that. Good thing is there isnt any leaks

Mine became loose, glue dried up. Got it replaced under warranty. Half a day job, little fuss.

CABERNET.S said:
Hi Guys,

I heard it is quite common to have the E90 rear windscreen rubber lining (hope I got the right term here) misaligned from factory.
My left bottom corner vertical and horizontal rubber is not properly aligned with the corner piece.

Have anyone got it replaced before, and any complains ???
Would you encourage the entire lining to be replaced or just the misaligned piece ???
Which PML workshop will be better ?

Don't want to get it replaced and ending up with a leaking windscreen.

Thanks Much !!!

Cheers !!! :)

As long as it doesn't leak and falls out of place, don't bother. You can check the other E90s to see if they have the same alignment "problem".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curveswithmovesdotcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back