• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

(REPOST)FOR SALE: E36 318iS Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (REPOST)FOR SALE: E36 318iS Coupe

ody_2004;417572 said:
As for restoring Merc using New parts I guess your merc may not be that old. If i not wrong Mercedes are only storing parts for 30 yrs. So certain parts may not be available and custom work maybe necessary.

Have la..... He got a lot of money ma.... he direct called up Germany ask them start production on the parts just for his restoration........ :screwedu: :screwedu: :screwedu:

iScoupe;417562 said:
haha u here to buy car or stir shit... our car scrap give COE rebate by LTA already 15K !

hello same here , I also got alot restore classic, some age 40, some age35 all restore quite close to 35C-24-34 now,
but i not telling anyone, in case C3PO knows - end OT.

iScoupe..... He here to stir his Wealth for u to see la..... Comes to think of it....sounds like bro Kopi...... :nehnehhh:

You restore those 55 and above ones.......
Satayman say 1.... :laughlik: :laughlik:

** BTW, PANZER.... I THINK "OTTO MATIC" IS IN LUV WITH YOU... OUT OF HIS 21POSTS... 19POSTS ARE ALL IN UR THREAD !!!! :lol2: :lol2:

iScoupe;417562 said:
wow i kanna offended , pls buy satay if not dun let me see u on the road !

+1 esp. Ray 320 :nehnehhh:

ai, where are u ! i wait for u at satay place, put time. we eat first u pay then race !

Ok onz!! Satay on me........

milk15;417587 said:
** BTW, PANZER.... I THINK "OTTO MATIC" IS IN LUV WITH YOU... OUT OF HIS 21POSTS... 19POSTS ARE ALL IN UR THREAD !!!! :lol2: :lol2:

I know... and u also know. But funny leh.... now suddenly seems so articulate leh. Last time tok like short tongue and tatu tatu.... suddenly now tok like lawyer.

Aiyo from his nick u cant make out meh???? Try make a guess??? These are people who never do/buy but want to open the mouth only.. i also sian liao.

MODS till now do nuthing..... sit and see show only.... but credits to mockngbrd for deleted some of the nonsensical rubbish. Thanks man.

WHO say satay.....nb,.:furious:

ai, where are u ! i wait for u at satay place, put time. we eat first u pay then race !

Ok onz!! Satay on me........

WHO say satay and nber come. nb..:furious:

Happening here ley..................satayman say one. :)

milk15;417587 said:
Have la..... He got a lot of money ma.... he direct called up Germany ask them start production on the parts just for his restoration........ :screwedu: :screwedu: :screwedu:

iScoupe..... He here to stir his Wealth for u to see la..... Comes to think of it....sounds like bro Kopi...... :nehnehhh:

BROTHER...agar ,agar hor.......
my hp num no change....24/7

kopibengz;418043 said:
BROTHER...agar ,agar hor.......
my hp num no change....24/7

BROTHER........... MY hp also NO CHANGE !!!!
91900 337

iScoupe;418111 said:
wow wat happen, all put number ?

I want put up my no. for bidding ma..... :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:
Ai mai??? Goes 2gether with my Car No. Plate..... :lol2: :lol2:

Ottomatic not Ah Kopibeng lah, i can vouch for him.
going by Ah beng's rash character since long ago, u probably see him putting hp number and address again...haha....not the powderful English by this Otto member.
besides, he's been a good boy since the ban and never disturb panzer's sale.
so if there are any doubts, pls ask admin to verify the ip addresses of Otto and Kopibengz....if still cannot, ask them come out lim kopi.
i must admit, bro kopibengz is sometimes rash n rude but at least he has the intregrity not to hide behind some new nick to disturb panzer's sale thread.

all the best to Bro Panzer's sale thread....and Beng pls do not post hp number....damn stupid looking....we all adults liao, not young ah beng kias lah.
all the best to everyone

sszone;418210 said:
all the best to Bro Panzer's sale thread....and Beng pls do not post hp number....damn stupid looking....we all adults liao, not young ah beng kias lah.
all the best to everyone

YOU TALKING ABOUT ME?????????? NO NEED GO GARDEN TURN 1 BIG ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!

both lah...haha....all of us old already lah, no use quarrel online here n there.
hope u guys are not mistaken that i am blaming anyone in this thread or anything, cos u can see that i rarely post in this 11 page thread.

like in Otto's case, i could say...stop bugging panzer's on the car sale at whatever 20k cos he aint intereted and your rebuilding of whatever number of cars have no significance to panzer's car sale. hey, its a willing buyer/seller scenario....price no match then move on...dun clog the thread or i could post, economy is really bad, gotta be more lower on prices if one wants to die die sell off the car but i didn't...cos i dun wanna stir quarrels or anything. we have to respect the seller's own decision on his selling price and buyer's own decision on to buy price...all of us have our own reasons for setting those prices, be it budget etc.

there are more impt things to do, especially during this crappy economic time.
anyway, its panzer's sale thread but all we can see are these endless OT or quarrels clogging up the thread, end up nobody notices the car sale.

lastly again, all the best to panzer's new sale thread and less quarrels pls.
concentrate on the crux of the thread, ie pics, prices, specs so that interested buyers, especially new 1st time E36 owners can have timely access to the information and let things work em out by themselves from there on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbetis1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back