Reset Odometer From 100,000k To 40000km

Re: Reset Odometer From 100,000k To 40000km

__iceman__ said:
If the truth be found out, the seller can be charged with cheating right?
possibly, unless you have a damn good explaination why you change your odo lor...

thanks for all u dengz out there who helped and leave yr comments
.jus got a private msg from someone in the forum who knows how to help my friend!!!!!

hamann said:
thanks for all u dengz out there who helped and leave yr comments
.jus got a private msg from someone in the forum who knows how to help my friend!!!!!

Hey Dude, you just helped lowered the value of the 5-series.
You could have just told your friend you got no lobang, isn't it?

No offence man, but i just cannot agree with the idea, or even attempt.

Now to help all brudders from being cheated, can anyone advise how to detect odo that has been moded before?
...1 stupid question leads to another more stupid question...

Yes. If this can happen to others it may one day happen to us.
No offence too, but to me, securing a higher used value due to resetting the odo amounts to some kind of fraud.
One way to avoid be cheated is to get a thorough check done by PML, and specifically get them to verify if the odo readings have been tempered with. I am sure BMW have some ensured some safeguards :)

seven_heaven said:
to help all brudders from being cheated, can anyone advise how to detect odo that has been moded before?
...1 stupid question leads to another more stupid question...

I think he mentioend about the car is to be exported so that leave it to being a ethical question.

As for cars to be sold in local market, best way is to ask for proof on workshop details. Most reowned workshop practice putting mileage in the invoice like PML.

U should be able to see thru it then...

To me a properly maintained 100k car is much better than a 40k car without proof of maintenance.

My first BMW was a 120k mileage, 3 yrs old E36318iS with proper maintenance record from PML. The most expensive bill for my 2 years of ownership was a 1.1k propellor shaft that's all...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back