Return of Tiong Chia Club?

Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
625418_338991312860352_1641386026_n.jpg

Translated loosely: Dragnet operation aiming modified cars by sealing off the parking lot, 40 cars and owners were prevented from leaving the premises for over 3 hours.

Guess the saying goes: Scared dun mod, want to mod, dun congregate together in an obscure carpark with only 1 entrance/exit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Return of Tiong Chia Club?

Wa, imagine they do this during the regular meetup......

kenn! u tio liao! u tio liao!........
guess is time to change to f10 wagon!

jonleeck said:
kenn! u tio liao! u tio liao!........
guess is time to change to f10 wagon!

Changed also will kenna tinting, LPPL.

Mockngbrd;871989 said:

Guess the saying goes: Scared dun mod, want to mod, dun congregate together in an obscure carpark with only 1 entrance/exit.

I think more than 1 exit also no use lah... they sure seal up all the exits... but should resources be better used chasing down actual criminals?

MRacer77;871997 said:
I think more than 1 exit also no use lah... they sure seal up all the exits... but should resources be better used chasing down actual criminals?
Obviously their term of criminals and ours is extremely different.

putting criminals behind bars bo lui tan (liao lui)..... catch modification can fine $$$$....

relaxed;872020 said:
putting criminals behind bars bo lui tan (liao lui)..... Catch modification can fine $$$$....

show me the money!!!!!!

they shud spend more time catching speeding lorries....those r like runaway tanks...more dangerous

totoseow;872035 said:
they shud spend more time catching speeding lorries....those r like runaway tanks...more dangerous

You are so right, anything happen, these Farkers cannot stop safely in time because of the sheer size and weight of the damn truck.....:biggun:

I have witnessed some of them keeping up with me at 80 - 90km/h

Would it be helpful if there is lawya on site to KPKB?

MRacer77;872026 said:
show me the money!!!!!!
Their KPI has to be changed!
Sometimes I don't blame them, they r e worker bees, its up in e management's mindset and focus, their KPI has to be relooked and changed.

In bmwsg we promote totally legal mod like bodykit and bootlid spoilers.

I think pasting stickers on cars also allowed... but nothing vulgar... please stick to approved Hello Kitty and Pokemon varieties... hahahahaha!

davidtch;872053 said:
Would it be helpful if there is lawya on site to KPKB?

as forummers are kiam kanas and want free legal advice, my on site services cannot be expected as the fees have not been mutually agreed. I hope all of you kenna fined kao kao

Mockngbrd;871989 said:

I think this one at Seah Im carpark (its the "beng" variation of BMW meetup), Aiyah, sometimes too obvious, make so much noise MOP sure complain nia , but funny eh TP want to layan this kinda ppl, not LTA ah?

LTA only interested Honda city with Honda civic engine, Nissan match with cefiro engine... Tint, exos & car plate...

MW: how much you looking to charge? i looking for lawyer to keep on retainer. hahahaha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back