Review Rim Repair

Mastery

Had accidentally kerb my rim recently and called Randy for help. Ever so helpful, he arrange an appointment immediately.

As my rim is a bit deep dished and colored, I was keeping my fingers cross if the colors and repair will be ok.

Went back to collect my car in the evening and was pleasantly surprise I cannot find the spot that was kerb!! Excellently done to perfection and in the future I will not be worried anymore should I kerb my rim again. (touch wood) Car was also washed sparkling clean when handing over.

Super satisfied with the service and reasonable price. Its only right to share with more people for benefits of fellow forumer and Revol. :thumbsup:

Re: Review Rim Repair

Mastery;840790 said:
Had accidentally kerb my rim recently and called Randy for help. Ever so helpful, he arrange an appointment immediately.

As my rim is a bit deep dished and colored, I was keeping my fingers cross if the colors and repair will be ok.

Went back to collect my car in the evening and was pleasantly surprise I cannot find the spot that was kerb!! Excellently done to perfection and in the future I will not be worried anymore should I kerb my rim again. (touch wood) Car was also washed sparkling clean when handing over.

Super satisfied with the service and reasonable price. Its only right to share with more people for benefits of fellow forumer and Revol. :thumbsup:

Hi Mastery,

Thank you so much for your compliments. :thumbsup:

Great to know you are happy with our services. :woottt:

Hopefully no more kerb rash for you ya. :D

Cheers,

Basket, Revol does rim repair now?

Red_Bean_Bun;841910 said:
Is it polished off or repainted ?

Hi Red_Bean_Bun,

It is repainted :)

Catch up with you when have chance ya. :thumbsup:

Cheers

MW;841916 said:
Basket, Revol does rim repair now?

Hi MW,

Hopefully you will not need this service from us . :D

Cheers,

wobbles;841930 said:
Ok, next on the list for me!

Hi wobbles,

Thank you for your support once again :)

Cheers,

Hi Gavin,

I just kana a bad long kerb rash as well. Not a Revol customer yet but can I get you guys to repair for me then?

Thanks.

DTee;1015029 said:
Hi Gavin,

I just kana a bad long kerb rash as well. Not a Revol customer yet but can I get you guys to repair for me then?

Thanks.

Hi DTee,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

yeshe;1015069 said:
Bro,

This kind of damage can repair?
View attachment 52494

how much and how long do u take?

Hi yeshe,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Red_Bean_Bun;1015099 said:
Please PM me as well ..... Black wheels can do also ?

Hi Red_Bean_Bun,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Kings;1019660 said:
Can pm me the price for 1 black 22" rim

Hi Kings,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

M-Noobie;1019717 said:
View attachment 52494

Can this type of damage on a BBS RI-D rim be repaired? The rim material is Duralumin.
How much does it cost and how long do you take?

Hi M-Noobie,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Mastery;840790 said:

I totally agreed with Mastery. My rim was pretty badly damaged n I went down to revol to have it repaired. When I collected my car, I can hardly find the repaired section.

Anyway, gd workmanship n price reasonable. Highly recommended.

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back