Ridiculous 1 Series M in SG

Re: Ridiculous 1 Series M in SG

Someone with the photo should ask LTA to invite the owner for coffee. The front and rear light is a road hazard to others driver.

Owner must be from paintshop. Leftover white paint don't waste...

Wheels, I think he can't make up his mind. So give me a couple of months maybe all four will become red, or blue....or most likely white!

Initally thought it's a toy car. OMG. It's real.

I originally posted the words to Star Spangled Banner because it reminded me of the colour tones of the american flag.

Then I realise he could be Malaysian too.

Then it hit me.

He's PAP.

LTA will let this guy off. :)

It must be a toy car theme. I remember my little die cast matchbox cars last time. The entire car is sprayed the same colour, the paint goes into all the little crevices and the wheels dont match.

then the guy went to do it on a real car.

Wonder if I spray cold or hot water, the car will change color or not. I was crazy over those matchbox cars when I was a small didi. Put in fridge then after that take out and drop in hot water. Sibei cool lei...

satinGHOST|r!der;680877 said:
I was crazy over those matchbox cars when I was a small didi.
Your didi still small nowadays? Hitmee ask one.
Sorry for OT. Rich people play real cars like the way we used to play with toy cars.

C3P0;680892 said:
Your didi still small nowadays? Hitmee ask one.
Sorry for OT. Rich people play real cars like the way we used to play with toy cars.

Next meetup open your mouth. See if it tear your mouth or not. Anacondo kk?? Ha ha ha!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubproorg

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back