Rims damaged by PML after service repair

hollowman

Hi guys,

Has anyone faced similar issues in which your rims are damaged after sending in to PML for service or other forms of repair/update?

What is the final outcome?

2 of my rims were damaged after sending in for horn repair. :shakehea:
I just had them for only one month and now this happened. Really heart pain. :(
The SA that attended to me took photo of the damages and say will inform their management to investigate using the CCTV.

Re: Rims damaged by PML after service repair

which centre ??

my boot was cover with long scratches when i send in for 10k service. told my SA.. he only bring to the back and polish... come back still got... din give me other solution..

after viewing my blackvue.. it was the security guard... the cam even caught his "piak" the top with his hand with ring...

all happen 30 min b4 i collect my car...

I had my air conditioning vent damaged by a PML staff, damage was too minor to notice at first glance, and of course no one claimed responsibility when I asked for an explanation.

The main centre at 303 Alexandra. I was asked by the SA to turn off my cam before I left the car there. Really got no evidence now if they say otherwise.

Really horrible handling of our cars as the main dealer for BMW.

experienced SA and tech will disconnect the cam... so nothing will be captured.. they are clever too...

ob3lix;1116484 said:
experienced SA and tech will disconnect the cam... so nothing will be captured.. they are clever too...

Slightly OT..May a dash cam be installed at an outside centre like soundwerkz without killing the warranty ?

afmcbeemer;1116492 said:
Slightly OT..May a dash cam be installed at an outside centre like soundwerkz without killing the warranty ?

Will not void warranty.

Source : Myself. Sent in twice. No issue.

Sent to Munich and PML... Both times cam also got disconnected. Unless they're hiding something, I don't see why our cams should be turned off.

If they are told specifically not to disconnect the cam, will they comply or give you some bullshit.

must bang table and stand firm..
i had my rear bumper scratched (multiple lines) when i sent for PML.

back at PML they told me "this is likely caused by animals like dogs and cats trying to climb up your car", they offered to respray the bumper for me at a special price, (think it was 700$).

$700 is not a special price. I was quoted $650 for walk in front bumper respray

sanerling;1116538 said:
must bang table and stand firm..
i had my rear bumper scratched (multiple lines) when i sent for PML.

back at PML they told me "this is likely caused by animals like dogs and cats trying to climb up your car", they offered to respray the bumper for me at a special price, (think it was 700$).

scratches happen IN THEIR PREMISES ?? is tat the BEST excuse they can come up with ??

omg....

of course i was not happy with their response.
i sent a harsh email to PML and after 1 week they proposed to respray for me at no charge.
it was very inconvenient for me still..

anyway if they didnt offer a respray, i would have sent all logs to BMW group..

sanerling;1116542 said:
of course i was not happy with their response.
i sent a harsh email to PML and after 1 week they proposed to respray for me at no charge.
it was very inconvenient for me still..

anyway if they didnt offer a respray, i would have sent all logs to BMW group..

* thumbs up...

nice... good for u...

i should also do the same.. consider i got the vidz too ....

In 2010, with my first F02 purchase, someone reversed into my brand new F02 and dented the number plate holder and scratched the front bumper. All this on a barely 1 month old car (which was at PML for an engine issue). As usual, all sorts of excuses were offered - saying that I'd probably parked too close to the car wheel stoppers (but I only ever reverse park) and a wheelbarrow-full of other similarly prepared from their favourite C:/FAQ/excuses_to_smoke_buyers directory.

It's the same story lah. We're such brand whores, ganna smoked, ganna chopped, still LPPL suck thumb and go back to get more spanking from the big bad AD.

Hi guys,

Any good workshop to recommend if I want to repair the damage and respray the rims to brushed silver?

Sama... send in to install car camera.. end up with a small dent near driver side door sill..likely the technician dropped a tool while installing the cam...my car is white so quite obvious.. sianz.. send in pay $, PML treat car like tin can..somehow i have got used to received a 'souvenir' whenever i sent car to PML... be it servicing or installation....

If they take tender loving care to install or service or repair your car,how they going to finish before knocking off? Come on lar...only scratches, dents here n there.... Dun tell me you cannot get over it

Basker888;1117076 said:
KNN...i smell PML service technician here

I am not any tech or mech. But do you think what i say make sense? They are just lowly paid JB workers who come to work. Do quickly, go home quickly. U think they will do a tender loving job on your cars?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hitclub999com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back