Rims damaged by PML after service repair

Re: Rims damaged by PML after service repair

playstation76;1117117 said:
I am not any tech or mech. But do you think what i say make sense? They are just lowly paid JB workers who come to work. Do quickly, go home quickly. U think they will do a tender loving job on your cars?

i can agree with the quickly do and bunk off on time thing but definitely not to the extent of negligence or abuse.
it will never make sense to pay $$ for damages you didn't ask for, and worse, damages to personal property!!

whether low paid or highly paid, there are different levels of responsibility to commensurate with the pay. Doesn't mean that lowly paid = Hack care. If they are paid to do their required job and they fail to do it properly, the company needs to sort it out.

Please don't feed the troll....

uglyducklings2000;1117145 said:
i can agree with the quickly do and bunk off on time thing but definitely not to the extent of negligence or abuse.
it will never make sense to pay $$ for damages you didn't ask for, and worse, damages to personal property!!

whether low paid or highly paid, there are different levels of responsibility to commensurate with the pay. Doesn't mean that lowly paid = Hack care. If they are paid to do their required job and they fail to do it properly, the company needs to sort it out.

Yes..I do agree with you. It depends on who handles/repair you car. If its done by a bo-chap person, then its your bad luck. There are always good and bad staff in a company

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genshinlabnet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back