• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

RIMS for sale

StevanT

Hi all

I have just upgrade my RIMS as such I am letting go of my BMW original Sports edition 17 inch ones. Rims are in excellent condition and tyre millage is about 8000km. Kindly offer and I will get back to you asap. Thanks

Re: RIMS for sale

Pics would be noice....

is it for 3 or 5? which style are they?

StevanT said:
Hi all

I have just upgrade my RIMS as such I am letting go of my BMW original Sports edition 17 inch ones. Rims are in excellent condition and tyre millage is about 8000km. Kindly offer and I will get back to you asap. Thanks

wat rims did u get ? PM me..replied u but no news after that... ??

How much are u looking at?
Wat kinda rims are those?
If possible pics would be good....

Thanks....

Hi all. I try to upload the pic but to no avail. The system says that the pic is too large to be upload. how do I go about it ? anyway I have just change the spring and suspension as well. So i am letting go of the orignal BMW suspension and spring to go along with the package of my M68 RIMS. Kindly quote. Thanks

Wonder if this rim with fit UUC BBK? Anyone? Looks tight. Wilman, share some light!!!!

Hi bro

How much are you looking at? Pls PM me.

Cheers
Adrian
=============

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
searhxcelerate973