Rims, tire & lowering recommendation

nemesis_v

Hi Guys,

I just got my E90 Facelift 320 2 days ago. I would like to change my stock rims. Any rims& tyres shop you guys recommend? Prefer to have a flush with fender look. What offset is recommended? Which workshop is good to have my ride lowered after the rim change?

Help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

Re: Rims, tire & lowering recommendation

nemesis_v;466393 said:
Hi Guys,

I just got my E90 Facelift 320 2 days ago. I would like to change my stock rims. Any rims& tyres shop you guys recommend? Prefer to have a flush with fender look. What offset is recommended? Which workshop is good to have my ride lowered after the rim change?

Bro,

Congrats to your new ride.... You can check our Leong Seng for rims. Flush from fender depends on the width of tyres too.. Get the pros to recommend...ie workshop. My suggestion is to check with 2 -3 rims n tyre shops to compare notes n price. Another shop is call south asia I think.

Lowering of your ride is to change to either shorter springs(cheaper but less effective) or to coilovers(higher price but more options available). Will bw doing a group buy for coils soon. Come join us at 2moro's gathering and see what suggestions some of the other bros can provide you. There is a thread on this gathering.

Cheers

nemesis_v;466393 said:
Hi Guys,

if i would be you i will lower my car first so that when you go to rim shop will have better idea what rim spec and design best suit your need.

i would change rim/tyre first then lower the car. lowering requires wheel alignment. furthermore, it would be better to adjust the coilover (if going for coilover) height with the new rim/tyre combi already installed.

roberttan;466443 said:
if i would be you i will lower my car first so that when you go to rim shop will have better idea what rim spec and design best suit your need.

nemesis_v;466393 said:
Hi Guys,

Bro,

Here is your chance to own one of the best rims in town.

Schmidt VN-line 3-tlg wheel (5K neg), to view at below address.

Hurry (*)
511 Bt Timah Road
Tel: 64663776

9.5 x 19" front with 235/35 Yokohama tyres (90%).

10.5 x 19" rear with 265/30 Michelin tyres PS2 (95%).

Cheers,
Derek

Btw anyone knows who bring in KONIG rims?:huhhuh:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back