Rude student forces teacher to apologise

Re: Rude student forces teacher to apologise

Teachers nowadays also very stressed.
Principals also.
I bro I never say anything more.

Principal also needs to release stress at times..

They are human after all

Its all the parents fault for the education climate that is today
1) never discipline kids properly.
2) everything also complain until MOE and school policies become too soft.

So we ask ourselves, have we complained, shot emails, etc to the school at every little opportunity that we have, and have we overindulged our own kids. I've seen many examples of the above around me. If we have, then we have in our small little part contributed to the forces that shaped what is happening today in our schools, and to what our children have become.

Nowadays, even parents of army boys also complain !!! WTF !!!

Exactly. Well I was thinking, could MOE have not yielded to the onslaught of complaints by parents which has characterised the climate in the past decade? Why don't they stand firm in their educational beliefs? In the past, last generation, with proper discipline from the school, kids didn't turn out too badly.

But then I look at the situation at the rest of the stat boards and ministries and I see that the people have been clamouring for more control, less authority. Especially online. And the govt bodies have been yielding to suit. So who can blame MOE for their soft stance nowadays, which contributed in part to today's problem kids. And also why teachers are quitting in droves.

Yeah, but it weakens the soldiers and defeats the purpose of training for rainy days. How to "defend our homeland?"

kenntona;1065366 said:
Yeah, but it weakens the soldiers and defeats the purpose of training for rainy days. How to "defend our homeland?"

Gone are the days with those who die die must be pes A. Combat fit.

[video=youtube;HmX-mEwoOHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmX-mEwoOHE[/video]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back