Run Flat Tires

Re: Run Flat Tires

kevinbmw;911634 said:
Hi baby beemer,

what i meant was if the tyre is punctured, the RF will kick in and would last you a distance of 50-100km. Enough for you to drive to the nearest workshop to have your tyres changed.

The speed restriction is only advisable if your tyres are punctured. =)

Ohhhh i see................ i mean the lifespan of the RF tyre. In earlier post, it was mentioned must change every 20,000KM.
Is that .... true?

most tyres also around the same...it depends on your driving habits plus distance..
should be fine...dont worry.

kevinbmw;911640 said:
most tyres also around the same...it depends on your driving habits plus distance..
should be fine...dont worry.

I merely change tyres once for my current ride in 3 yrs.....

I think there alot of consideration factors for tyre usage.
but a good set would last you a few year too... :)

Hi guys,

I am also searching for new rubber for my ride and am still researching on the RFTs. I do noticed that the Bridgestones that came with my ride are rather hard (bumpy), but overall there is very little road noise. Wonder what are our options for replacement RFTs? What do most owners use on your rides?

Baby_Beemer;911793 said:
Well based on e 'breaking record sales' in recent months, unlikely BMW is losing sales. If BMW does lose sales while still making record sales year after year... those few disgruntled users who choose to go elsewhere are just the minority and meant nothing :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Baby1M;911899 said:
Well based on e 'breaking record sales' in recent months, unlikely BMW is losing sales. If BMW does lose sales while still making record sales year after year... those few disgruntled users who choose to go elsewhere are just the minority and meant nothing :)

Hahaha! Well said................

Hi Baby1M,
May I ask where is the shop you got your RF?

Baby1M;907951 said:
Errrr, 245/40/R18? Or do u mean 245/35/R18? May I ask is for 1 single tyre? Wow! Looks like my personal lobang is cheap, I got my 245/35/R18 at ~S$200 less before GST.

I second that. Issue about RF cannot patch is in e yester-years, current 3rd/4th generation RF does not have patching issues unless kana sidewall.

X1m;970271 said:
Hi Baby1M,

Me too wanna know.... really cheap price....
mostly i've asked is at least $320 for 18" RFT.

PM me also can.

Thanks bro!

:)

X1m;970271 said:
Hi Baby1M,
blackyM;970501 said:
Me too wanna know.... really cheap price....
mostly i've asked is at least $320 for 18" RFT.

PM me also can.

Thanks bro!

:)
Hi X1m and blackyM,

The RFT I purchased back then was the Potenza RE050 @ 'family price', higher than cost price and lower than staff price.

I sincerely wished I could provide the info of the lobang but it is not my lobang perse, lobang directly belongs to my other half thus is beyond my 'ability'.

Apologies and hope u guys will understand.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back