Sagging front bumper

schnell

heya..i've got an issue with my front bumper for my e90 pfl. its a kerscher front bumper which i inherited from the previous owner and the middle grill portion seems to be sagging abit as i am able to see a gap between the top grill plates and the main grill.

is this an issue with brackets for the bumper loosening or is it due to the warping of the bumper itself.

any advice? is the bodyshop able to rectify it for me or do i need to get a new bumper?

tks!

Re: Sagging front bumper

A lot of woman has this problem too.......post a photo to facilitate better fault isolation

screw loose. go any spray painting shop, tia and re-screw the whole bumper. Small job unless you go PML they will tell u whole engine need to change cos bumper and engine go together one

here is the pic for better diagnostics and recommendation...

IMG00410-20111204-2230.jpg

Is this a recent thing or the sag already there when you bought it?

Should just be a fitting issue lah.

By the way, nice car

Guess have to listen to MW's advice cause he is good at solving sagging problems...

for women, I usually ask them to do hand stand. Problem solved

tks MW. i only noticed it when i changed to the cf bonnet. the original one was a tight and i mean tight fit...dunno if the previous owner bend the original bonnet to cover up the gap. so with the new cf bonnet on, the gap became quite visible...sian :(

that is why i am trying to ascertain if its a bumper fitment issue (which is a bummer which means i need to get a new bumper or bodykit) or if the bumper can be kicked in place haha..

Huh.,,,,it may be due to your cf bonnet not to dimension or warp but I believe there is some adjustment possible at the bumper side to make them flush. Like what MW say just pay a visit to the painting shop guys for advice.

CF bonnet? Then high chance it could be a fitment issue liao. Some after market bonnets have bad fitment, and I mean VERY bad...

can't be leh...i bought it off a guy who had it flush on his car. its also a original vorsteiner bonnet..

its juz the front end that seems to be sagging...i show u the pics from the side

IMG00397-20111123-2312.jpg

862c34039d5a8646731b2e7963b721ec.jpg

i guess i better go down to the car body shop to have a look...any good ones to recommend?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sin Wee Chuan Spray Painting Services

3021A Ubi Road 1, Singapore 408715

6748 0573

But you might leave the place with new bodykit and probably new car colour..

poisonous!!! haha...shall go check them out and see what they say since my mech is around that area too.

tks for all the advice MW! i just spray painted my car white so unlikely i will be changing the colour but bodykit..hmmm that might juz be tempting enuff :lol:

nice combi of advans + yellow brembo :thumbsup:
yeah ... mike might be able to help you ... check it out

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88quest

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups