• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

SBZ6188S, 523i BMW, whose?

Saab9500

Hi
i am seriously thinking of buying this babe, registered jul 2005, currently nesting in THomson used car centre.
asking if anyone here knows the previous owner?

i used to have a E46 320i. pretty impressive. thought this 523i is another good one to own.
now driving a xc90 and fuel consumption is killing me softly and slowly......

comments welcome....or you can msg 98181 694

Re: SBZ6188S, 523i BMW, whose?

Saab9500 said:
Hi
i am seriously thinking of buying this babe, registered jul 2005, currently nesting in THomson used car centre.

i used to have a E46 320i. pretty impressive. thought this 523i is another good one to own.

Do a check with PML or send it to VICOM for accident inspection check though i prefer the earlier option. Guess the concern you have is to check on past service history or major accident.

As this is a relatively new car and depending on mileage, it might come with no history record at all unless it's a lemon.

BTW, what's their asking?

they are asking 152K. not sure if this is right.

too high i guess as the new shd b abt 17-18 region...so price shd be abt 140 based on usual dep. anyway there are so many in the market ...so take ur time cheers.

diablo_728 said:
too high i guess as the new shd b abt 17-18 region...so price shd be abt 140 based on usual dep. anyway there are so many in the market ...so take ur time cheers.

Hi, what do you think is the usual dep for the 1st 2 years for an E60 523 or a 520?
TIA.

diablo_728 said:

Yup agree, too high for a 10 mth 523. New is in the low region of 170k, i believe shd be able to knock off few k from the brand new car. Imagine the first owner lose a whopping of $40K.

For dealer to sell @ or arnd 140k is impossible though i agree that shd be the "fair mkt value".
The last i heard is $150k , i believe at max they will sell is mid to high range of $140k, not forgetting their profit margin.

Saab9500 said:
Hi

Hi Saab9500,

How's the comsumption of the XC90? Is yours 2.5T or 3.0 litre? I almost bought this car but finally choosen the 523i.

For one year one 523i, perhaps you can compare the prices from PML premium used car selection. This will serve as an useful guideline.

Good Luck!

Asagi, hi. consumption -> full tank 500Km. cost? shell 98 at 65 litres. guzzler.. conclusion.

i am therefore v tempted to get a used 523 or 525. PML used car has a good range and their price is quite good. Further, i get good attention from the pretty lass in PML, whom some still hang out at a pub at Greenwood park. ... salivating.

anyway, i also got an offer from bro Bimmerman on his black 523. mulling over ....my xc90 has just been fitted with Heico 19". cost a nuclear blip on my wallet.

Saab9500

XC90 is a very heavy car and so higher comsumption is expected. If you have tested drive the 523 or 525, i am sure you find it to be a total difference experience.

Why you indicated future car...BMW X5 when you are looking for E60?

Saab9500 said:
Further, i get good attention from the pretty lass in PML, whom some still hang out at a pub at Greenwood park. ... salivating.

Which pub at Greenwood. thats where i stay.........

Asagi, dude i am a beemer guy deep in my blood stream. i know the 530i is superb, 525i great and 523 the next best one. actually i do not need to test. have had the pleasure of E46, i am sure the dynamics of the 5 series are just as good, if not better. presently trying to get a friend to talk to Rock S and see if a better deal can be made.

Gombat, not many pubs there, if you know which one serves the best cordon bleu chicken, you know what i mean. usual 3 girls from PML downing liquor and playing dices. good luck.

Hi Bro,

I was in your position last month looking around for a used E60 and toggling between getting one from the used car dealer at Ubi or Premium Selection. Finally I settled with 523i from Premium. I got it for 154k including transfer. The car is registered in Sept05 with 6800km. There is no history to the car given it is near brand new and 100 points show perfect condition. Premium guaranteed accident free and they even fixed a little dent on the car door.

Not sure if this is a good deal but certainly I do not have the unneccessary worries. Go for the Premium and I am quite sure after much negotiation, the final price will be very close if not better than the outside dealer....

Safer bro ..

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back