Seat Belt Alarm for E60

southern

I have a habit of releasing selt belt before reaching the car park, the selt belt alarm is driving me mad.

Does anyone know how to dismantle seat belt alarm ? Or any shop that does this..:furious:

Re: Seat Belt Alarm for E60

impossible. cannot be done. no chance in hell. this question has been asked since the first E60 came out....just buckle up...its the best thing to do,.

i never wear my seat belt......i know i'm bad......and I hate the warning alarm too...

So i just plug in a spare seat belt head to quiet the bugger....

:lol2:

'The Great White'

not true...PML can help u stop this noise.... u need to sign a few forms though.... not sure what is it about... but i know a few people did it

i dont have the bling bling sound cos i had my ice done

Terry;185506 said:
not true...PML can help u stop this noise.... u need to sign a few forms though.... not sure what is it about... but i know a few people did it

signing forms ?? void warranty ?? I was told by my SC that its a safety features and PMl wont do it for clients zzzzzz

M_POW3R;185508 said:
this is smth new ..

I'm not too sure, I jus collected my car less than 2 months, my friend owned a E60 about 6 months old, also got this "so call" silly feature :furious:

it can be done if u know ur csa well enuff... and yes... PML did it before

nicholastan91;185512 said:
hmm..dun remember hearing anything from ur E60 huh?

Mine manufuctured end 2006, got it in FEB.......can some other E60 fellow member comment:confused:

Terry;185568 said:
it can be done if u know ur csa well enuff... and yes... PML did it before

OK ...thank for the advice. I'll call them tomolo.... the warning sound is freaking annoying:furious:

Just confirm that it can be done at PML for less than $200, need to sign some papers also:woowooo:

southern;186090 said:
Just confirm that it can be done at PML for less than $200, need to sign some papers also:woowooo:

yup2....actualy... if u know mechanic in PML... after office hours come.. no need pay...LOL...

Terry;186214 said:
yup2....actualy... if u know mechanic in PML... after office hours come.. no need pay...LOL...

wAH....maybe its just a simple job by disconnecting the wire zzz :furious: cos i saw a wire running under my seat, 200buckoloo:screwedu:

Well..i hu a frd driving E60...he cuts 2 used cashcard into d size of d seat belt clips( 1 for driver/1 for passenger ) and hocus pocus ...no more ding ding sound...!

I agree the ding dong of the seat belt alarm is irritating. I dont wear the seat belt in the car park.
On an opposite note, my 325i does not sound an alarm if i get out and forget to switch off the lights. This has happened to me a few times and my friendly neighbours have knocked on my door to tell me I left my lights on.
My previous Sunny had an audible alarm that would come on if I forgot to switch off the lights when I switch off the engine, so why not the BMW? Is it something I could activate?

Hi all,

PML did my for free about two years back, is some software programe they did to the car.
cause normally you will see a warning on your I-drive but after the programming it will not appear on the I-drive only the red seat belt indicator will be on.

PML will make you sign a few forms before they can do this for your car.

Hope this helps, or maybe we can meet there to bang bang table abit. hehe

Will the warrenty be voided if the form is signed? i hate it when it sounds the moment my friend unbuckle before i completely stop to alight him

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back