Sebring Exhaust on E90 320

Deadkookaburra

hi wonder if any bro has installled Sebring exhaust on their E90 320 ride? appreciate if i can meetup to listen to the sound. would like one which produces similar sound of an exhaust of a 6-potter. be it remus, AC, Supersprint, eisenm... thanks!

Re: Sebring Exhaust on E90 320

I don't think this will help you but I heard a 320 with the Sebring and Gruppe M intake. Not sure it it sounded like a 6 potter BUT it sounds really, really sweet!

i am happy with my sebring. :)

smoobies has a sebring with gruppeM. very very sweet. my remus just sounds... lao hong...

nYteMarE;166864 said:
smoobies has a sebring with gruppeM. very very sweet. my remus just sounds... lao hong...

bro, tks for replying my previous thread on the twin exhaut tip thingy.

since you are on remus and know of someone with sebring, can i seek your advise:

1. is there a loss in low end torque?
2. does the exhaust rasp intrude into the cabin?

would like to consider this some time down the road altho for now i am still looking at a cosmetic mod. TIA:) ,

cheers,

fooman700;166867 said:
bro, tks for replying my previous thread on the twin exhaut tip thingy.

since you are on remus and know of someone with sebring, can i seek your advise:

1. is there a loss in low end torque?
2. does the exhaust rasp intrude into the cabin?

would like to consider this some time down the road altho for now i am still looking at a cosmetic mod. TIA:) ,

cheers,

i do have a k&n filter instead of the original, if you're in manual mode, the car still responds fairly quickly (by my amateur and easily satisfied standards). otherwise, i found that i've had no visible/felt no significant change in the torque.

as for exhaust rasp, it's only slightly louder in the cabin than the stock exhaust, unless you're extremely sensitive, it's not a big issue. still get a fair bit of refinement in terms of sound insulation when driving.

cheers.

nYteMarE;166877 said:
i do have a k&n filter instead of the original, if you're in manual mode, the car still responds fairly quickly (by my amateur and easily satisfied standards). otherwise, i found that i've had no visible/felt no significant change in the torque.

as for exhaust rasp, it's only slightly louder in the cabin than the stock exhaust, unless you're extremely sensitive, it's not a big issue. still get a fair bit of refinement in terms of sound insulation when driving.

cheers.

thanks for your input, bro, it is very useful:) when i do decide on this mod later on (together with the K&N too, better lungs mah), hee hee!

cheers,

Its about $1100 I believe. You gotta look at the Resource section and call Man Exhaust or Fong Kim. They will give you a better idea.

Other than sound effect, does the Sebring exhaust give any feelable effect of more power for the E90 320i?

NCP;181486 said:
Other than sound effect, does the Sebring exhaust give any feelable effect of more power for the E90 320i?

Bro, exhaust giving extra power is debatable and psychological or butt feel (becos its louder so its perceived as faster) usually its just sounds better (there is a thread on this matter I think)

For some performance gains, you need to upgrade air intake, headers (which I think do not have for current E90 320i) etc and proper tuning/remap to gain...well maybe just a little bit for the E90 320i.

Hope this helps. :)

Thks for the feedback.
Btw, I heard that BOV had some tuning package for the E90 320i. Not sure if any bro out there have tried it?

i think the best upgrade for acceleration would be to get rid of those OEM concrete blocks of wheels and get some volks!

hey mates im planning on getting quad sebrings on my e90. roughly how much will this set me back by??

haha nvm i got the quote.

WHY ARE QUADS ILLEGAL CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN!?!?!?!

I DOUBT THESE SEBRIINGS ARE ANY LOUDER THEN THOSE FUJITSUBOS ON WRX'S AND EVOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody interested in Sebring exhaust? IT looks and sounds sweet...
Pm me for details.

ok guys i just got sebrings on my e90 320 few days back. something wrong with my ears or what but i cant hear much.

terry where are u! how to make it louder???? legally

li0nel;212047 said:
ok guys i just got sebrings on my e90 320 few days back. something wrong with my ears or what but i cant hear much.

terry where are u! how to make it louder???? legally

Bro, let it run a few more days and it will be louder...Or you want louder and legal...maybe upgrade to GruppeM air intake...

Why you want so loud anyway? sigh..haha...:)

haha basket pay so much money not loud then why change! gruppem so ex cannot tahan man

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
punit305
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back