Security cameras at HDB multistorey carparks

Re: Security cameras at HDB multistorey carparks

I spoke to the Town Council Estate Manager this morning. So far, nobody (I mean the police) has approached them to review the video recording footage. Looks like our mata is too busy with bigger problems.

Got an answer from the town council this morning, cctv footages will be kept for 1 month before they are being deleted... I intent to pressure our mata soon.

I also noticed there are wifi camera installed at Tanjong Pagar areas HDB multistorey carparks near my work place...

sierrasg;160204 said:
I returned home today to find that the town council have installed security cameras on every deck of the HDB multistorey carpark where I live (Telok Blangah Heights/Drive area). I thought it was quite unusual.

Either the car crime rate is increasing or there is a new security initiative that I don't know about.

Anyone know of any other HDB multistorey carparks with such cameras?

Alvin.

Think they are using the cameras to nab people who smoke in MSCP from 1 Jan 2009. People who smoke will drive away in their own cars and have their number plates captured.

Next thing the pranksters will do for fun is prob to vandalise/steal the cameras. Hopefully they will install the cameras at my HDB in Kim Tian too.

MapleLeaf;162510 said:
I spoke to the Town Council Estate Manager this morning. So far, nobody (I mean the police) has approached them to review the video recording footage. Looks like our mata is too busy with bigger problems.

You might want to try going to the meet-the-MP session to get the police to look into your case ASAP (before the video gets deleted!)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theforestavn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back