See what someone did to my new car

Re: See what someone did to my new car

MTechnic;984133 said:
Goodness !!! Damn ... I feel the heart pain for u bro ...

If its at yr house , might happen again. So suggest you install the camera very soon ...

camera cant see side door also

WTF. Hope you catch the MF soon. I would go all out just to find the culprit. :whipper:

Condo or hdb? If hdb then difficult coz public..but if condo its "easier" coz the fcuker would try again one day. In and out will be same people. Last time one of my neighbors installed in car cam n saw who scratched his car. He didn't report or get angry, he got even. He found out which is tat fcuker's car n did same thing to him. I think after tat.."truce"

Ally a neighbor
install cam in neighbour car
ask neighbour park in good vision to your car
it sure happen again especially after you repair

golilok;984143 said:
Ally a neighbor
in car

Hi, what's ally doing in your car? U n her got one leg?

southern;984116 said:
thinking of installing itronics but, spoke to soundwerks he mentioned that for my car it cant be 24 hour survillance. becos when battery darin till 12V, I wont be able to start the engine. What if the fellow comes sideway and scratch it, camera also cannot capture right. KNN dilema.

can install extra battery packs that for the camera.
car charges that when moving and that charges the cam even when car is off.
but the question is how to capture all angles??

See which fellow walks with crutches or cast on his leg near your place... Gotcha

Since not many cars on 5th floor, this might be a good investment..

We had two legs, hers in the air ..but it's a secret

golilok;984143 said:
Ally a neighbor
install cam in neighbour car
ask neighbour park in good vision to your car
it sure happen again especially after you repair

My neighbor only spy on me going out...

Andally;984167 said:
My neighbor only spy on me going out...

Open ur window, I climb in later.

MW;984150 said:
Since not many cars on 5th floor, this might be a good investment..

who is selling this haha.

anyway next week i'll install a cam on my bmw and park directly opposite, hope to catch the bugger and give him a good one.

on the side note, wack the fellow without weapon is consider civil case right ?

sszone;984148 said:
can install extra battery packs that for the camera.
car charges that when moving and that charges the cam even when car is off.
but the question is how to capture all angles??

bro, according to soundwerks extra battery pack also will drain till 12v, but not too sure how long it takes to drain it till the level.

southern;984171 said:

Depends. If u go whack without provocation, that's criminal assault, can go jail or fine or both.

But if u n me see each others' face buay song n challenge one to one, then 80% civil case cos the other 20% is police discretion whether they want to do paperwork or not.

Idea is to confront the fella, ask loudly why he scratch your car, then softly say he likes to fcuk dogs, then loudly say you good resident why he do this to your car etc etc...u get the picture. Wait for him to shove u or hit u...ahhhh then u can whack his cb face one big one. Self Defence" n also Defence of "Sudden Fight" and "provocation"... But don't wing chun him until his nose break lah

MW;984174 said:
Depends. If u go whack without provocation, that's criminal assault, can go jail or fine or both.

But if u n me see each others' face buay song n challenge one to one, then 80% civil case cos the other 20% is police discretion whether they want to do paperwork or not.

Idea is to confront the fella, ask loudly why he scratch your car, then softly say he likes to fcuk dogs, then loudly say you good resident why he do this to your car etc etc...u get the picture. Wait for him to shove u or hit u...ahhhh then u can whack his cb face one big one. Self Defence" n also Defence of "Sudden Fight" and "provocation"... But don't wing chun him until his nose break lah

Good advice. Provoke and retreat to appear the non-aggressor. Then whack that bugger one big one then let police/ court settle. I learnt something today.

southern;984171 said:
who is selling this haha.

anyway next week i'll install a cam on my bmw and park directly opposite, hope to catch the bugger and give him a good one.

Zhap the fcuker one more leg, put in my account.. This sort of idiot must kena hung by his balls

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bossfunone

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back