Seek advise Buying outgoing X3

Vlgolf72

Hi X3 lovers , really appreciate if you can give me some advise since all of you have experience it before . I am in the midst of negotiating with PML for the outgoing X3 . Asking for inclusion of options and expended warranty and services. Can you help to share what options worth to request and what type of warranty worth to request ? Really appreciate your kind advise . I hope to be part of this group soon . Thank you very Much

Last edited:
Hi,
I was eploring the X1 back in June. And my SE told me there was a program car promo on the X3. The price diff btw tjhe X1 amd X3(after promo discount) was abt 3 to 4K difference.
The back seats of X3 was less spacious than X1, which was the main reason I didnt want to consider the X3.
I think the warranty was 3yrs and free servicing for 3yrs as well. The rest are quite standard. You can ask for video camera with the SE. But I am not aure what else u can ask for. I think the LCD screen size is also small for an X3. Not sure if u can ask for an upgrade.

Hey.....
Me too... Considering x3 but the event cars are really plain Jane. Mostly standard option and comes with sensatec fake leather...
Space wise I was surprised x1 has more internal space than x3. Option wise the x1 bring new model is definitely better.
If u interested, can bargain the x1 for up to 10k lesser... It all depends on your nego skill and your sales there..
I ended up buying an x1 too....
Very happy and the power to weight ratio is much better albeit being a fwd. But drive still much better than others fwd.... Coz it is built on mini agile platform.
Outgoing model price will drop bit resale price later will also suffered....

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

Back in June was 188,800.
Overtrade discount was 8000 if u trade in yr current ride.
Offer for my ride was quite attractive as well. Cos I squeeze my SE until she cannot tahan.
I think still 2L still available, u may need to check with yr SE

Back in June was 188,800.
Overtrade discount was 8000 if u trade in yr current ride.
Offer for my ride was quite attractive as well. Cos I squeeze my SE until she cannot tahan.
I think still 2L still available, u may need to check with yr SE

Haha. Thanks. Squeeze until she cannot tahan sounds song sia. Do they have the sport line for the x1? Need pay extra? Because some forum says the standard seats not very good, better opt for sports seats.

Sgcarmart already say "POA" for the 2.0

Mine was a SYT..
But I squeeze her on the offer and nothing else...
But I must say she was very accomodating.
The price was the standard 2L.. not the Msport line. I think need to indent. But I didnt ask.
Perhaps u may wish to go down to PML and ask.. they may still have ex stock on the standard range...
Happy squeezing!!!

I own a 2015 X3. Am surprised that X1 is more spacious then X3. Did PML organise any road trips for X1?

I joined the ETC 2017 Food Trail that was held recently

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceadvisory

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back