Seeking opinion(Keep/De-reg 323Ci Coupe).

stevenwu

bro,

I also own a 323ci and have the same exact situation like you.

Maybe we could meet and have kopi one of these days.

thx

stevenwu said:
bro,

thx
Thought you getting evo 8!?!?!? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

stevenwu said:
bro,

thx

Hi bro,

Kopi will be great man... Will PM you again.

Cheers.

Ryan,

Wish to lei BUT......:( too many considerations, especially for the back seats passenger comfort etc.

For power wise, no horse run la......

See how la..........so far not much cars that I can look for that have the look, sporty, handling and most importantly comfort and smooth. Just names me a few that I can consider.... :(

thx

stevenwu said:
bro,

thx

ok, looks like i m not alone. :|

back seat comfort??? how can a coupe have better back seat comfort than a 4-door? the evo's rear legspace is waaaaaay better than our e46 sedan. you better go and buy an evo now.

bro,

don't like that la......

Ya.....coupe will have hard time for back passanger to get in and out of the car BUT when come to suspension ride comfort, i think I need to think twice. My sons may not able to take it.

I love the power of EVOs, simply 'no horse run'...and the feel of Gs......

Unless I am not married/no children yet, then I will definitely choice the EVO.........can only be my dream car now, also all the cabs as well.

:(

now is a good time to train them mah. then you can motivate them by saying "faster car is better, can chiet the fat uncle that bullied papa" ;)

stevenwu said:
bro,

don't like that la......

Ya.....coupe will have hard time for back passanger to get in and out of the car BUT when come to suspension ride comfort, i think I need to think twice. My sons may not able to take it.

I love the power of EVOs, simply 'no horse run'...and the feel of Gs......

Unless I am not married/no children yet, then I will definitely choice the EVO.........can only be my dream car now, also all the cabs as well.

:(

Dun talk so much Prof..... have not received your call till date!!!! Wahahaha...... anyway, car's "almost" sold...... time to do some car shopping! :)

Hi to all,

I've decided to de-reg my ride. Letting go some of the parts in the car. Will put up a post in the bazaar.

Rgds,
Patrick

:( another coupe de-registered. Well, it'll be someone's gain after they export the car. Was asked recently about car body prices, I'll post this information which I have gained:

in may this year, while I was exporting my IS200, I also looked around for BMWs. The car body prices were around the following:

~5 yr old 318: $10k-$12k
~5 yr old 320i (I believe it was still M52 then?): ~$16-20k
coupes are in good demand, expect anything orm $20-30k

I've also learnt:

Silver, Black, metallic colours sell better
Green, non-metallic colours are not so popular
alloy rims are better
nobody cares about your service history
nobody cares about number of owners
low mileage is all they care about

ask around, get a good price, don't be afraid of asking stupid questions, they can get you $1-2k more.

good luck all.

canonball said:
hi emiffy,

20-30k for coupe ? who makan huh ?

Hi canonball,

Guess you are asking who are the people who will pay the for the body price rite? Like what emiffy said, ask around for those exporter and you will get a better price. The price is more or less the same cos all these people are linked.

As for 20k-30k, for example, my fren got 22k for his 318Ci YOM2000(stock condition), my 323Ci at 26k YOM1999(with lotsa goodies in) and lastly another fren only get 27k for his 328Ci YOM1999(stock condition with 19" rims)...

Hope this helps.....

Cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back