Seepeh Satki - Claim me lah

powersteer

Next time i wanna be like him when i grow up!

[video=youtube_share;rJEFLKHYLho]http://youtu.be/rJEFLKHYLho[/video]

Re: Seepeh Satki - Claim me lah

Sart !!! ...............

Actually what's the problem? The Cayenne driver reversed without checking, hit someone... take down his details and claim him la! Nag nag nag about reverse sensors for fuck?

All kinds of jerk in this world. Sometimes they reverse and kiss u but because u are from the rear, they can always say that u hit them from the back. Depends on how u write ur statement during the incident report. Lucky got sart sart camera.....

Got money bid number plate but when have cock ups then push the blame to others....

Another driver who had mistaken R for Racing......

[video=youtube;bd0LVcT4mB4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0LVcT4mB4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

kenntona;1031666 said:
Another driver who had mistaken R for Racing......

[video=youtube;bd0LVcT4mB4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0LVcT4mB4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

the driver must have shifted the gear into "R" thinking that he is on "N". absentmindedly released the brake, and BOOM!!!

reverse sensors malfunction lah........

Mockngbrd;1031732 said:
sensible or mature?
If from Mock, most sensible and mature.

Eeerrrr then "S" must be STOP!!

benji ben;1031721 said:
the driver must have shifted the gear into "R" thinking that he is on "N". absentmindedly released the brake, and BOOM!!!

Red_Bean_Bun;1031802 said:
The cayenne driver chio ?

Oops... No no.. I meant what to do in general when a car backs into you - check if driver is chio. If chiobu, ask if she is alright, get her number, settle 'privately'. If guy, no need to talk so much.

Got video no need go down talk so much. V simple and what I did.

Happened to me recently,
Excuse me, I think you reversed into me. Fella replied, no lah! where got! don anyhow say! I simply replied, oh, like that no need talk so much, I have videographic evidence in HD, point to my camera, walked to my vehicle and drove off and made report and claim. easy as 1 2 3.

That day, saw one of our 7-series bro doing the same thing. Reversed into a toyota. Guess what happened?

Wind_Talker;1031823 said:
Got video no need go down talk so much. V simple and what I did.

Happened to me recently,
Excuse me, I think you reversed into me. Fella replied, no lah! where got! don anyhow say! I simply replied, oh, like that no need talk so much, I have videographic evidence in HD, point to my camera, walked to my vehicle and drove off and made report and claim. easy as 1 2 3.

rvt;1031831 said:
That day, saw one of our 7-series bro doing the same thing. Reversed into a toyota. Guess what happened?

Write sart sart laMWyer letter to claim the Toyota for blocking the road behind?

Porsche driver in the wrong but still so arrogant. Really Satki!

bnw;1031934 said:
Porsche driver in the wrong but still so arrogant. Really Satki!

I believe that's because he doesn't know the rear car is equipped with cam and thinks he has the upper hand. CCB matha farker!
Sorry for my langauge cos I kena victimised before.... so see alreadysibei hot! CCB heng kow kan!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back