Self intro BMW-320i

Re: Self intro BMW-320i

BMW-320i;626326 said:
Hah?! It never occurred to me that I'll ever own one...hee

But it's an old zipping 4 not like AC323's happening now zipping 4.............

Tested 320i and Audi A4 1.8T.....was rather disappointed with the cabin volume of 320i. The seat was very low, almost like sitting on the road, the cabin space at the rear was rather cramp. Am I the only one who felt it this way? On the other hand, A4 felt a little bit roomier than 320i, but not much, it also felt cramp.

My friends went with me and commented after seated inside 320i, " 320i look so big on the outside but how come the cabin space so small, even VW Golf is roomier". I really found it true cos I took my friend's Golf to there to test the car...

Now I'm confused, shld I continue to aim for 320i or A4 instead? Anyone got unbiased advice?

BMW-320i;627032 said:
Tested 320i and Audi A4 1.8T.....was rather disappointed with the cabin volume of 320i. The seat was very low, almost like sitting on the road, the cabin space at the rear was rather cramp. Am I the only one who felt it this way? On the other hand, A4 felt a little bit roomier than 320i, but not much, it also felt cramp.

My friends went with me and commented after seated inside 320i, " 320i look so big on the outside but how come the cabin space so small, even VW Golf is roomier". I really found it true cos I took my friend's Golf to there to test the car...

Now I'm confused, shld I continue to aim for 320i or A4 instead? Anyone got unbiased advice?

Hi BMW-320i,

both are great cars.................maybe you got to try, test and test drive till you confirm, chop, sign and verify that which variant is the most suitable in terms of your life style, not just the cabin, outlook, leather, boot space or rims off-set, etc etc...........is an over-all package that we are looking at when buying a car...............something like choosing a life time partner ( for some )

* for me is definitely BMW: Sheer Driving Pleasure
* but my neighbour prefer / likes Audi.......you see..........!!!
cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
by88zme

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back