• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Selling 18" Black OZ UltraLeggera

Re: Selling 18" Black OZ UltraLeggera

If you are going with 18" X 8.5 rims then offset preferably between 42mm to 47mm. If 18" X 8" then you might still be able to squeeze in as low as 34mm. But no lower otherwise your wheels will stick out. Ideally, you can stagger 18" X 8" front and 18" X 8.5 rear but quite hard to find in Singapore shops unless you special indent. I have front and back the same but just stagger the tyres. Although I'm a musician, I'm not really into the whole audio thing in the car. Can't help you there, sorry!

Hi Alvin,

I am considering 18" black Oz Ultraleggera as well. I wanna know if theres any implication should I decide to go ahead with this rims. What is the most suitable configuration if I do not wanna roll my fenders or anything like tt? btw its for 120i:) cheers

Hi,

Can I know how much these 18" OZ ultraleggera cost new?
Cause I found a set of used 18" Ultraleggera, and apparently not in very good condition has some kerb rash and scratches.
So I'd like to compare the prices.
Would appreciate the help. Thanks!

alvinthedrummer;605645 said:
It's about $400-$500 per wheel.

i got my ultraleggara about a week + ago with non staggered settings for about 3k.

nhc;605901 said:
i got my ultraleggara about a week + ago with non staggered settings for about 3k.

Wow, did not know it was that expensive. Sold my inherited staggered set plus top up of $800 for a set of rims from China at Rays.

Crap ..........

Red_Bean_Bun;605903 said:
Wow, did not know it was that expensive. Sold my inherited staggered set plus top up of $800 for a set of rims from China at Rays.

Crap ..........

Yea i know i thought it was abit expensive too. But i went ahead with it coz one of my tire had a puncture and took this opportunity to upgrade. Its also funny bcoz the guy told me there is no staggered setup for the ultraleggara.

nhc;605908 said:
Yea i know i thought it was abit expensive too. But i went ahead with it coz one of my tire had a puncture and took this opportunity to upgrade. Its also funny bcoz the guy told me there is no staggered setup for the ultraleggara.

Mine was staggered. I think it was 8 and 8.5 .......

Red_Bean_Bun;605912 said:
Mine was staggered. I think it was 8 and 8.5 .......

Mine is probably 8 all round, abit too late to go staggered now haha.

nhc;605913 said:
Mine is probably 8 all round, abit too late to go staggered now haha.

And too late for me as well being ripped off ...................

Enjoy your OZs .....

Humara;601557 said:
Hi Alvin,

I am considering 18" black Oz Ultraleggera as well. I wanna know if theres any implication should I decide to go ahead with this rims. What is the most suitable configuration if I do not wanna roll my fenders or anything like tt? btw its for 120i:) cheers

Hi,

Unless you special indent if not, you will have to buy similar setup like mine...it'll still fit and I stagger my tyre sizes: 225/40 front and 245/35 rear. I want something with rim protection so I went with the Eagle F1 Asymetrics. Very comfortable and grippy tyres but it sticks out of the front fenders a little if your front wheels are not tilted. I have the KMacs camber kit installed and have my front adjusted to -1+degree. With that, the tyres are no longer sticking out and I have much improved steering.

Also, where I live I always have to make a sharp left turn that goes up slope. When I turn too fast, the rear wheel rubs a little. I had the fenders rolled a little and now the car drives great!

Thanks for your helpful advice bro. So far this setup is really not bad, except that I have to roll my fenders too at lye design to minimize the rubbing. Cheers!

Hi Bro, might need your advise here. Bought my ultraleggera 18" from Daniel,LS, was given a staggered set-up of 225/ 40 for front and 255/35 for rear on F1 Asymmetrics. Already had my fender rolled. Now the problem is when going through bumps at high speed or with rear passenger, I still encountered rubbing on the rear interior wheel arch insulation. What else can i do to resolve this situation? Theres a few I can think of but aint sure if its the way to go....
1) Cut the interior insulation where the tire rubs,
2) Get a coilver to increase the height,
3) Trade-in my rear tires for a 245 profile, ( According to LS, they do not have a 245/35 tires)

255 will be difficult to deal with. With my 245s, I still had to cut the rubber insulation at the fenders. So with 255, you will need to roll out even more and there will be some ripple effects at the fenders. You won't see it at a quick glance but if you stare, you will see it. I would prefer to downsize to 245. 245 is hard to find, I got mine at Arrow Tyres.

We should meet up bro, i solved my issue with a touch more aggressive camber

bro, how much you plan to let go?

alvinthedrummer;583244 said:
P1000089.jpg

Each Wheel weighs under 9kg! Made in Italy. No rash...in perfect condition!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manueldevecchicom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back