• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Selling _HnR SWAY BARS

Michelin_E36

:) HI!! ALL!

Letting go of my Hn R Sway bars for only 500 bucks .....Installed only for one month as i am upgrading to Racing Dynamics today,,,,!!!!
Oh yah....only for E60 direct fitment....Please SMS me at 91800 722

:) Cheers! THANKS ALL ---------------------S O L D--------------------------------------------:)

Re: Selling _HnR SWAY BARS

Hn R!!!:huhhuh: SiMi LaiA - Made in China Brand, Si Boh???

I only know H&R.

Total many replica copy cat products nowaday,
See pictures in recent ShangHai Auto Show and you know wat i mean
Shanghai International Auto Show 2009

btw got H&R for E36 or not?

Michelin_E36;432624 said:
:) HI!! ALL!

Letting go of my Hn R Sway bars for only 500 bucks .....Installed only for one month as i am upgrading to Racing Dynamics today,,,,!!!!
Oh yah....only for E60 direct fitment....Please SMS me at 91800 722

:) Cheers!1

Bump Bump for a fantastic offer!!!

Quick grab it!!

kekeke

'The Great White'

bar3naked;432644 said:
Sia la... sup dudeee...gervas here..haha im working now..dammit..XD

OOOUI !! Gervas....better come out for coffee with us and Andrew, Roland , and MW Shawn....!!!! as the bugger off to Jarkarta and be back thursday!!!:shock:

bar3naked;432644 said:
Sia la... sup dudeee...gervas here..haha im working now..dammit..XD

wilman2772;432901 said:
Bump Bump for a fantastic offer!!!

Quick grab it!!

kekeke

'The Great White'

WAH LAU eh .....Wilson ....the racing dynamo farking good man for corner !!!! Better than sex.....however still the stupid E60 body still has flexing leh!!!!:ehhh:

Michelin_E36;432946 said:
WAH LAU eh .....Wilson ....the racing dynamo farking good man for corner !!!! Better than sex.....however still the stupid E60 body still has flexing leh!!!!:ehhh:

congrats to yr new bars, bro!

I had my H&R installed last week. I told Wilson at first, I felt money not well spent..no feeling or diff...but after a few rounds or tight cornering (slip road to SLE from YCK rd) and PIE to ECP near Changi airport...these r real good test grounds of the sway bars, maybe at 100kph.

Wilson, I salute you for yr follow-up to me on my installation.
Those H&R r really damn good.:woottt:

cant post pic lately..
Hi Admin, any changes in BMW forum that dont allow pic posting (jpg file size 35kb)?

Michelin_E36;432945 said:
OOOUI !! Gervas....better come out for coffee with us and Andrew, Roland , and MW Shawn....!!!! as the bugger off to Jarkarta and be back thursday!!!:shock:

Is that the ClubE60 that should be started... Every E60 I saw for these two straight days are 100% stock standard, ah pek variety leh...

EH !...BRO why dont you initiate the E60 club!!! with Mr Wilson the great white as chairman!??? KEEE KEE

Cannot potong jalan leh. We the citizens of BMW-SG, blah blah blah. Hahaha

E60s getting lesser, every month exporting so many, and gonna be phased out soon man.

JLMC;433020 said:
congrats to yr new bars, bro!

I had my H&R installed last week. I told Wilson at first, I felt money not well spent..no feeling or diff...but after a few rounds or tight cornering (slip road to SLE from YCK rd) and PIE to ECP near Changi airport...these r real good test grounds of the sway bars, maybe at 100kph.

Wilson, I salute you for yr follow-up to me on my installation.
Those H&R r really damn good.:woottt:

cant post pic lately..
Hi Admin, any changes in BMW forum that dont allow pic posting (jpg file size 35kb)?

Yo Jack!

I was shocked when you said you felt nothing......kekekeke......then I told you, you didn't drive hard enuf....remember? kekekeke

Glad that you like them!!

I ever drove 1 customer's E60 523 to old Upper Thomson Road with him inside after the H&R was installed.....just to show him how his car handles on those winding roads......

His face was pale......jaw dropped......then totally convinced......

kekekeke

Thanks for the review bro!!!!!

'The Great White'

Dun wan lah. Segmentation is no good. Got E90 club, then E92/93 club, then E36 club, E30 club, E46 club, now E60 club. Very soon Toto will have no where to go cos he is the only one here with a Lambo.

All drive BMW, or love BMW, so all get along as one group lor. End of OT, I dun hav sway bars for sale

MW, I do agree with this. Too much fragmentation will draw too many lines. Besides, its too dynamic liao. I used to have an E46, now E60, in future, dunno E what or F what. Very tiring to belong to different sub-clubs, BMW umbrella is better... End of OT, after end of OT.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back