• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Selling BMW 630 Cabrio

A_A_Syed

Hi guys and Girls,

Time for me to sell the cabrio and move on to something new. I have posted the link below that contains all the neccessary details. Message / call me if any questions. The car is in very good condition and good milage as well. I would be looking to sell it by tomorrow to the best offer.

Used BMW 630Ci Cabriolet Car for Sale from Singapore, - sgCarMart

and offcourse the priority would be given to fellow members here.

Regards
Syed
(90688101)

Re: Selling BMW 630 Cabrio

Nice car ..... Bump Bump

If the price could have been cheaper.....

Hublot

Hublot;468820 said:
Nice car ..... Bump Bump

If the price could have been cheaper.....

Hublot

Thanks buddy .
Will probably let it go around 158 . Thats about midle of the current best offer i got (155) and my asking of 162 . Already priced fairly below other cars in the market so good chance should be able to get around there. wish me luck ! :D

Rgds
Syed

A_A_Syed;469194 said:
Thanks buddy .
Will probably let it go around 158 . Thats about midle of the current best offer i got (155) and my asking of 162 . Already priced fairly below other cars in the market so good chance should be able to get around there. wish me luck ! :D

Rgds
Syed

sorry i kpo
I think $155k is pretty fair deal for both parties.
I would have offered around that price too.

Throttle;478295 said:
so have you sold your 630cab?
hi mate,
still with me . no rush to sell anymore. if price doesnt reach the target then will probably not sell as its in excellent condition and fairly decent milage as well. will just change wheels to M6 ones , upgrade brakes, and i have a new car ;)
syed

A_A_Syed;478324 said:
hi mate,
still with me . no rush to sell anymore. if price doesnt reach the target then will probably not sell as its in excellent condition and fairly decent milage as well. will just change wheels to M6 ones , upgrade brakes, and i have a new car ;)
syed

Any aftermarket parts for sales?
Open pod air-intake?
M6 swing mirror?
Quad suspensions?
Struts bar?

Kenneth Chen;478336 said:
Any aftermarket parts for sales?
Open pod air-intake?
M6 swing mirror?
Quad suspensions?
Struts bar?
no buddy . no parts for sale cause this one is completely stock condition (only driven by my gf, i drive the E92 mostly) .. but now that you mention it .... give me a shout if you find these after market parts at a good price somewhere .. i would be interested in most of them :D

hahah, cool , we have a 6er gang right here now!

but i'm not so hardcore, just want to get rid of the brakes squeal.....

Throttle;478371 said:
hahah, cool , we have a 6er gang right here now!

but i'm not so hardcore, just want to get rid of the brakes squeal.....

ha sorry to ot but i get the brake squeal as well.. any ideas!?

6er gang roll call.....

Let me know if you need tips on what to mod. LOL....I've been poisoned beyond any hope of recovery.

ACS6;478388 said:
6er gang roll call.....

Let me know if you need tips on what to mod. LOL....I've been poisoned beyond any hope of recovery.

wah lau dude, you OT on Syed's thread lah.

Maybe you should lead the pack and start a thread on 6er mods

most 6er owners are very shy type unlike the 335i owners, hee hee

Not OT dude, he decided to keep the ride right? So let the mods begin!

A_A_Syed;468406 said:
Hi guys and Girls,

Time for me to sell the cabrio and move on to something new. I have posted the link below that contains all the neccessary details. Message / call me if any questions. The car is in very good condition and good milage as well. I would be looking to sell it by tomorrow to the best offer.

Used BMW 630Ci Cabriolet Car for Sale from Singapore, - sgCarMart

and offcourse the priority would be given to fellow members here.

Regards
Syed
(90688101)

Hi Brohter just to get some tips from you. How to make the sound louder? remote the mid pipe does it help?

Regards

Kenneth Chen;479976 said:
Hi Brohter just to get some tips from you. How to make the sound louder? remote the mid pipe does it help?

Regards
not sure about the e63 buddy . There are obviously plenty of options on the exhausts options available depending on the note you prefer. I havent put anything on mine yet so cant suggest much from experience. Maybe one of our brothers on the forum can help shed some light on this. Infact i'd also be looking for a good solid sound if someone has any ideas (preferrably something like the Maserati's .. and NOT the porsche's type...)
rgds
Syed

Ken,
you want louder sound , install straight thrus.

bloody loud.....from london to beijiing.

i thought our original exhaust already quite "loud"

by the way, there isnt any LTA compliant exhaust for 6er yet.
so beware....

i think supersprint for 3er is but for 6er is "boh" licence

but recently there was a forummer with a used remus setup for sale for E63, compliant apparently but he lost the papers...

Hahahah....suck thumb also. AC mufflers definitely compliant coz can be specc'd at PML, but don't ask them for papers. They will tell you that it is compliant, then you pay through your a-hole until it bleeds dry, and when you ask again for papers they reply "what papers?" *with a smile*

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playrikvipsite

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back