• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Selling BMW 630 Cabrio

Re: Selling BMW 630 Cabrio

Throttle;481742 said:
can i expect performance inprovement?

maybe 10 bhp?

not to be a wet blanket...but I used to be one who would readily subscribe to an aftermarket exhaust system be it 2-wheels(BMW RT's - GS's) or 4-wheels (E36-E46-E60) both for aesthetics or performance/weight savings which went into the justification of the indulgence.

On my bikes without dyno run, I would think it was money well spent just for the weight savings and sound....performance gains if any are just placebo unless proven. In some cases there are even side effects...loss of mid-range usually...irregular idle...etc...

Case in point..on my lastest R1200GS I was dead set on gettin the dbl-barrel Akra full system in Titanium..till I read tis...

.After market exhaust - benefit? - Aftermarket Exhausts - GS-Riders International

changed my whole perception 180...now will only commit if exos mod is PROVEN!

but that's just me ... Happy hunting!

Hi guys! does anyone know what is the body value of the 630? What I mean is how much above paper value do you get for the body of a 630?

aureus;485611 said:
Hi guys! does anyone know what is the body value of the 630? What I mean is how much above paper value do you get for the body of a 630?

i believe should be easily $40k?
6 series still highly wanted in overseas markets.

you buying or selling?

cacrio or coupe

Dinan;482096 said:
changed my whole perception 180...now will only commit if exos mod is PROVEN!

but that's just me ... Happy hunting!

Its a pity..."most" of us are happily enjoying our exhaust mods. But I still agree that sense plays a big part in modifications. For instance, a 318 or 320 will not benefit from a completely free flowing exhaust. Right?

Vrooomz....

Throttle;485614 said:
i believe should be easily $40k?
6 series still highly wanted in overseas markets.

you buying or selling?

cacrio or coupe

Looking to buy in the next few months. Got recommendations? Not sure to go for 630 or 645. Hope I am not hijacking the thread.

aureus;486136 said:
Looking to buy in the next few months. Got recommendations? Not sure to go for 630 or 645. Hope I am not hijacking the thread.

I was in your position a few months ago and decided on the 630i.

let me know, maybe i get bored and sell my 6er...

Throttle;486188 said:
I was in your position a few months ago and decided on the 630i.

let me know, maybe i get bored and sell my 6er...

I'll let you know by end of the year :)

I was actually worried about the reliability of the V8 (is there much problems that anyone knows about?). The inline 6 will be reliable though I am sure.

YES. The V8 motor is very problematic. My 650i is very problematic also. Need to mod to solve the problem...coz the problem is ME.

SHINGZ.

ACS6;490315 said:
YES. The V8 motor is very problematic. My 650i is very problematic also. Need to mod to solve the problem...coz the problem is ME.

SHINGZ.

hahahah:D

dongz, bamz, shangz and gongz, cloomz !!!!!

A_A_Syed;468406 said:
Hi guys and Girls,

Time for me to sell the cabrio and move on to something new. I have posted the link below that contains all the neccessary details. Message / call me if any questions. The car is in very good condition and good milage as well. I would be looking to sell it by tomorrow to the best offer.

Used BMW 630Ci Cabriolet Car for Sale from Singapore, - sgCarMart

and offcourse the priority would be given to fellow members here.

Regards
Syed
(90688101)

Hi! Brother!

Have you sold your beautiful car?

Hi Guys / Gals,
Sorry for the late response to all of you . Was travelling last few weeks.
The car has been sold a few weeks back. A friend of mine bought it from me.
Rgds
Syed

A_A_Syed;491538 said:
Hi Guys / Gals,
Sorry for the late response to all of you . Was travelling last few weeks.
The car has been sold a few weeks back. A friend of mine bought it from me.
Rgds
Syed

Congratulations.

Hi is your 630 cab still available? i am selling my oct 05 523 with more than$30K fitted original accessories. can u email me your car details and asking price at [email protected] thanks

caesarsray;494553 said:
Hi is your 630 cab still available? i am selling my oct 05 523 with more than$30K fitted original accessories. can u email me your car details and asking price at [email protected] thanks
I have sold mine already buddy .

Shucks....one less 6er owner. Hey, recommend your friend to BMW SG ok?

ACS6;494720 said:
Shucks....one less 6er owner. Hey, recommend your friend to BMW SG ok?
haha sure mate.. dont worry i will be on again .. looking for a another 6 now . a bigger engine probably.

Goodonya. Smart move. New FL 650i or perhaps used 645ci? I believe PML should be wanting to rid their stock of 650i? Might make more sense to jump in on a used 645ci, depreciation and all, mostly low milelage for this kind of cars so you're sure to benefit.

BMW 630 Soft Top

Cats jump on the soft top and treat it like scratch pad and scratch my top, i caught them red handed many time. How much does replacement of the top cost? :oops:

Re: BMW 630 Soft Top

hldrops;500291 said:
Cats jump on the soft top and treat it like scratch pad and scratch my top, i caught them red handed many time. How much does replacement of the top cost? :oops:

Thats what i'm also very afraid of.....therefore decided to avoid the cabby this time.
But there is a type of cat spray which you can get from pet shops.
they will repel the cats . perhaps that would help.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor8876

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back