• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Selling CHEAP : F10 Quad Exhaust!!!

Re: Selling CHEAP : F10 Quad Exhaust!!!

Hi Centurion9990, exhaust still available? I pm you but no reply :( cash & carry asap. Pm me.

Kalvin;979745 said:
Hi Centurion9990, exhaust still available? I pm you but no reply :( cash & carry asap. Pm me.

item is currently being reserved. thank you for the interest.

who reserve!! wow lau.........sibei sian!!!!!!!
now how to mod my car to look like f10!

I can collect it anytime, reserve till went?

Hi Bro, really wait for liao. May I just ask if your exhaust operated a strait through or a S-Sharpe?

Going to do it at Fong Kim soon, since you are not selling me :(

Kalvin;981330 said:
Hi Bro, really wait for liao. May I just ask if your exhaust operated a strait through or a S-Sharpe?

Going to do it at Fong Kim soon, since you are not selling me :(

straight thru... already mentioned its been reserved bro... huat ahhh to Fong Kim for your business...

Centurion, when u gonna sell me your nespresso machine for $1.
pls reply soon, I reserve.
I need to order Kopi tomoro morning from my neighbouring coffeeshop.
going to buy from Kopi uncle if don't sell me your machine.

p.s. can your nespresso make Kopi siu dai or Kopi gau?

Sszone, if centurion sells u the nespresso machine...please reserve one kopi space for me. I come everyday for morning kopi before work...thanks.

sszone;988282 said:
item sold and shipped to jakarta liao....

ya I'm an international seller now... item shipped and sold to Jakarta... admin kindly close the thread....thanks!

Kalvin;988263 said:
Bro, still on reserved? Sell me lah...

Wah kalvin, I admire your persistency. :lol2::dance:

But let me help the buyer rate centurions excellent service. Buyer was appreciative of seller's effort in helping box the exos up despite the challenge. On top of that, the seller was very kind and patient to help deliver the exos as well. Oh, special thanks to Sszone for his his carton box which got mutilated by ingenious centurion and sszone's kind advice in helping the buyer successfully ship the item out of Singapore. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I still got sponsor carton box that got mutilated by centurion in order to fit the exos hor....haha

kevinbmw;988819 said:
Wah kalvin, I admire your persistency. :lol2::dance:

But let me help the buyer rate centurions excellent service. Buyer was appreciative of seller's effort in helping box the exos up despite the challenge. On top of that, the seller was very kind and patient to help deliver the exos as well. Oh, special thanks to Sszone for his advice in helping the buyer successfully ship the item out of Singapore.

Wei all these commotion... still catch no ball. I want to know the real story behind these exhausts...

sszone;988823 said:
I still got sponsor carton box that got mutilated by centurion in order to fit the exos hor....haha

yes yes...let me edit that part in.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor88507

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back