• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Selling stuff for e63..

coked

Selling off my car.. so m selling away some of the parts with swap... below are the parts for sales...

maya rims
kw v3 coilover
m6 mirror
gruppe m air intake
supersprint exhuast
brembo bbk 4/6pot
leave yr no and i will get bck to u guys soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Selling stuff for e63..

5 & 6 mirrors should be the same but need to know if LCI or Pre-LCI, folding or non- folding etc to check if compatible.
Have fun guys

Errrrm, I don't think the M6 and M5 mirror assembly plate is the same. So M6 ones will fit only 6er depending on LCI or pre LCI model. Same for M5 mirrors on 5er. Only thing I know confirm can interchange between 5er n 6er is the brakes

Sorry guys for the late reply..m looking forward to sell the whole sets with swap preferably... coz m selling off the car soon... m also with my wald original bodykit. worth abt 5k... all stuff going @15.5k neg

Last edited by a moderator:

bro can PM details of your BBK rotor size & price please?
98292080. Thanks!

hi. interested in your exhaust, gruppeM, BBk. sms me at 90188908 pls if u selling this 3 items together. thanks

sorry guys for the late reply.. i had adly sell all the stuff with my car.,.. thkz for the interest...

Hi guys, need some expert help . i'm drving 335i e93 does his gruppe M air intake suit my car?. Thank you so much for replying

C222;767495 said:
Hi guys, need some expert help . i'm drving 335i e93 does his gruppe M air intake suit my car?. Thank you so much for replying

Not suitable.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back