Sepang Race on 290906 *PICTURES*

Re: Sepang Race on 290906 *PICTURES*

33 : dont mention it. it has been my pleasure :)

SL2 : PMed.

jaskin : yeah its been great with u driving fast and furious...darn fun flying up north. cheers bro! :)

raymond...it's always a thrill to be 'caught in action'. these are my first motion shots since dropping my ride height further. really appreciate them ! let me know if by any chance you do video as well - can engage you to put a clip together for my car.

cheers

Raymond, finally went down to take a look yeah? Totally different from bridal shots!! :) More photos please!!

Cheers,
Sam

yeah.. damn got seh.. next time i smoke my cohiba siglo iv choo loot, mebbe will be privileged with mugshot too

xkrim3 : yeah likewise its always a thrill when i go back and download the images. i guess its the appreciation from forum members that motivate me to keep shooting nicer images...for video im afraid im not well versed in that....maybe my friend will be a better choice....pm mi i pass u his contact?

Azrielsc : hey sam! why didnt you go down tat day man...missed your jokes sia....aniwae it wasnt my 1st time to sepang....i was commissioned to shoot for Garage R for their endurance race this year when they got 2nd place. however it was my 1st time sitting in a car ON the track...amazing experience eric gave mi man! his evo rocks! i catch you around soon man! cheers dude!

raymond84;147633 said:
Azrielsc : hey sam! why didnt you go down tat day man...missed your jokes sia....aniwae it wasnt my 1st time to sepang....i was commissioned to shoot for Garage R for their endurance race this year when they got 2nd place. however it was my 1st time sitting in a car ON the track...amazing experience eric gave mi man! his evo rocks! i catch you around soon man! cheers dude!

Too bad man!! Couldn't take leave though! Glad u had fun in Eric's car :)

Catch up with u soon and please post more photos!

nicholastan91;147365 said:
The way Jaskin looks at his hp is how i always act when teacher is talking in class..haha think he reading love msg:p
btw nice pics taken..so is that the 2/2 RS4 in sg? the blue 1 looks cool..wah first time i see a "M5" on the track..nice!

Paiseh lar bro,
Mine not M lar, imitate only , make me shy liao.
Cheers

WTF did Nichtan just compare himself to me? GO AWAY!!!

Orh LuLu;148014 said:
Hia tee, dun u tink SLYVESTER STALLON looks like me? :lol2:

THis photo will look awesome if not for that guy on my left.

Edit the photo....cut his face away.....:lol2: :lol2:

OLL is going to produce Singapore's version of The Contender is it?

wow..... looks like you guys had fun!!!!

too bad me couldnt go...sigh...

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the pictures, your photography skill is awesome!

33: cut, cut, cut! I cut ur kuku bird!

OLL: u more sai than me. I tiam tiam.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88network
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back