Sepang Videos

UK_STi

Hey guys!

I just finished a race last weekend and for those who are interested, you can find the onboard video here: http://gerald-tan.com/videos/

Do check out my site for my racing updates and video uploads.

http://gerald-tan.com/2011/05/30/debut-win-for-team-ltm-performance-9tro-in-mss-round-2/

Another video of my S2000 with Dave Jr onboard (5th May 2011):[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPMGJfWMvcc"]YouTube - ‪BMW-SG 5th May Trackday Honda S2000 (Passenger Onboard)‬‏[/ame]

Enjoy! =)

Gerald

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Sepang Videos

naise driving

As usual there you are bullying all of us mere mortals.... hahaha.

nice vid mate. Vex was driving bloody slow in the 997 C2. He told me his tires were shite but he was driving like a freaking granny! Granted think it was his first track day out in the porker.

harold996tt;645928 said:
As usual there you are bullying all of us mere mortals.... hahaha.

nice vid mate. Vex was driving bloody slow in the 997 C2. He told me his tires were shite but he was driving like a freaking granny! Granted think it was his first track day out in the porker.
it was an outlap lah u cuckoo, so got out of his way at 13. must say the porker is amazing fun and limp mode is history!

vex;645933 said:
it was an outlap lah u cuckoo, so got out of his way at 13. must say the porker is amazing fun and limp mode is history!

hahaha, actually thought it must have been you getting a BJ in the car as I sure as heck don't remember you ever giving up a spot on the track so easily! hahaha

fordandford;645930 said:
smurfie jackie, was that you through turns one and two towards the end of the video?

if it was a blue GT3 being driven like a teenage girl was at the wheel, then yeah.... that would have been papa smurf... cos thats how he rolls (or crawls)... baby.

Just gotta make sure I never go out on the track with him now... hahaha

who bullied who?

harold996tt;645979 said:
if it was a blue GT3 being driven like a teenage girl was at the wheel, then yeah.... that would have been papa smurf... cos thats how he rolls (or crawls)... baby.

Just gotta make sure I never go out on the track with him now... hahaha

nx tiime i see u, i box u..
actually Phil n I will box u

Gerald
nice vid man
thsk for sharing

I remember this lap coz i was just coming out of the pit and i saw u n Wilson already on flying lap charging into T1

Good run :)

Last edited by a moderator:

TripleM;645997 said:
Gerald
nice vid man
thsk for sharing

I remember this lap coz i was just coming out of the pit and i saw u n Wilson already on flying lap charging into T1

yeah! with the video people can see their lines and how their car looks like from the outside =)

fordandford;645930 said:
smurfie jackie, was that you through turns one and two towards the end of the video?

ai track mai?

UK_STi;645982 said:
thats him...very nice car!

You can actually get very nice visuals of the car as smurfette drives so ridiculously slowly... can even open camera apeture more for increased clarity in spite of movement...

in fact if you sit in the car with him as a passenger he screams all the time as he scares himself silly.... not sure if you can hear his screams in the video that well though. But sounds like a six year old girl screaming... thats smurf....

Vex was driving bloody slow in the 997 C2. He told me his tires were shite but he was driving like a freaking granny!

You and Vex must be good friends in order for you to bash his driving publicly like that? :D

Racebred;645990 said:
bully!!!!!

Not bully lah. Just that Smurf and Vex were moving pieces of track debris- think must show them where the accelerator pedal is.

TripleM;645996 said:
nx tiime i see u, i box u..
actually Phil n I will box u

Now we talking about threesomes.... hmmm dun get me excited.... :inlove:

TripleM;645997 said:
Gerald
nice vid man
thsk for sharing

You kokok lah!! You were doing a hot lap. You just haven't figured out yet that the main straight is on the left and the pit lane is what you always go through during your hot lap.:shakebon:

TripleM;645997 said:
Gerald
nice vid man
thsk for sharing

Yah!

Saw him nailing my arse.....must give way to him......also GTR was in the way...... :yummie:

Nice video man!!!

'The Great White'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88vip1biz
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back