Sepang Videos

Re: Sepang Videos

UK_STi;646023 said:
yeah! with the video people can see their lines and how their car looks like from the outside =)

Yeah!!

Next time I stay abit longer infront of you can?

Me car's arse quite good looking......:nehnehhh:

BTW, did u notice in this video, u gunned down all white cars except the blue smurf??

'The Great White'

Last edited by a moderator:

You kokok lah!! You were doing a hot lap. You just haven't figured out yet that the main straight is on the left and the pit lane is what you always go through during your hot lap.:shakebon:

No , i was about to do anti clock wise run

wilman2772;646073 said:
Yeah!!

BTW, did u notice in this video, u gunned down all white cars except the blue smurf??

'The Great White'

sure! actually we should get more people hooked up with cameras and then do a chase cam video...will be good! =)

If I am tracking i will try and capture some of the cars and upload... =)

wilman2772;646073 said:
Yeah!!

'The Great White'

The blue smurf was running on KERS, DRS, NOS la...

wilman2772;646073 said:
Yeah!!

'The Great White'

An interesting observation. Think I will change the color of my car before the next track day. White must jinx performance. smurf blue here I come.

harold996tt;646200 said:
But seriously gerald, thanks for sharing the videos bro... very very cool.

Hey man it's a pleasure to share these videos thanks to you! The vbox is yours ;)

Let's see some of your videos soon :)

Looking forward to the next track day?

TripleM;645997 said:
Gerald
nice vid man
thsk for sharing

I remember this lap coz i was just coming out of the pit and i saw u n Wilson already on flying lap charging into T1

Good run :)

Uncle Jack, now u know where am I when u tried looking for me in pits?

Thanks again for the taxi Gerald! Would love to be in it agin and again and again!! Nxt is to overtake the white MITSHUGHINI there!! hahahaha

Yep Dave Jr

UK_STi;646237 said:
Hey man it's a pleasure to share these videos thanks to you! The vbox is yours ;)

Let's see some of your videos soon :)

Looking forward to the next track day?

Absolutely hanging out for the next track day bro! Will be the first time I take the Mitsughini out on the track and dataface is gonna be screwing with my mind and telling me where the accelerator and brake are. Will hopefully be doing this on 28th June so will have some seat time before the BMWSG track day and wont totally embarass other Mitsughini owners....

Videos will come after I learn how to drive it bro! Last thing I want is to have Kancil's videod overtaking me on the track!!

Dave Jr;646247 said:
Thanks again for the taxi Gerald! Would love to be in it agin and again and again!! Nxt is to overtake the white MITSHUGHINI there!! hahahaha

hahaha, when I see a white S2000 in my rear view I will suddenly gravel the car as I shite my pants!

Would love to be in it agin and again and again!! Nxt is to overtake the white MITSHUGHINI there!! hahahaha
shud be fairly easy..Scuderia says one.

TripleM;646317 said:
shud be fairly easy..Scuderia says one.

Gerald, TripleM is asking to take the Vbox from me next track day. So he can video me passing him with ease as i use my left hand to play with the stereo and he busily shifts gears...

U dun look down on stick shift Stig....
Wait till u see how frustrating those short steering column mounted flappy paddle shifters r on the mitsughini.

I guarantee u will use ur right hand to downshift at some point
At least toto did that before haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88tvnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back