Serious help needed

Re: Serious help needed

C3P0;1029051 said:
People looking for BMW z4 thread can become KL Bkt thread. Sart!

That day I ate at MBS food court, the KL fried noodle, black colour sauce, look like udon one. Super nice man. What did u call that huh?

Hokkien mee you metal head. Why were you eating that anyway? You should be sucking on lubricant. Some use down there you use up there.

Soifon;1029056 said:
Duno but have you heard of McAloo Tikki? Is he a new Man Utd signing?
What a weird name!
But better than 没也, lol

pengful;1029068 said:
Hokkien mee you metal head. Why were you eating that anyway? You should be sucking on lubricant. Some use down there you use up there.
Oh ya, KL hokkien Mee....sart.....

Btw when u go MBS, be careful, don't take AYE. Wait car breakdown :lol:again

C3P0;1029051 said:
That day I ate at MBS food court, the KL fried noodle, black colour sauce, look like udon one. Super nice man. What did u call that huh?

Super nice? Last time i went with my frens. We ate a mouthful and left it. Really no taste.

Meek;1029082 said:
Super nice? Last time i went with my frens. We ate a mouthful and left it. Really no taste.

he must have won alot at MBS...........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

C3P0;1029051 said:

We try to distract TS focus and cheer him up. Been hit and run before on my ex car, the feel is yaks.

Meek;1029082 said:

The one at RWS Malaysian Food Street may be better. But don't try the Malacca Chicken Rice Balls... Yucks

seanskye;1029113 said:
The one at RWS Malaysian Food Street may be better. But don't try the Malacca Chicken Rice Balls... Yucks

seriously. cmi.
my hokkien mee last night was superb. dang.

C3P0;1029051 said:

Haolian post epic fail spotted.....

Mustn't have won at MBS.... Gotta eat food court.... Else there would be posts like.... @cut, @waku ghin..... Etc

Skyexplorer2;1029161 said:
I drive Volkswagen and eat hokkien mee at geylang instead of mbs, am I welcome here? (;

Hi welcome aboard. Of course u are. I take Bus Mrt Walk today and eat hokkien mee in JB...

Sorry what's this thread about?

Serious help needed

MW;1029170 said:

Serious question. I need help on what VAG stands for. I know WAG is Wives And Girlfriends of footBROller but what's VAG? Volkswagen And Gang? Sorry I'm a JDM noob all my life

seanskye;1029177 said:
Serious question. I need help on what VAG stands for. I know WAG is Wives And Girlfriends of footBROller but what's VAG? Volkswagen And Gang? Sorry I'm a JDM noob all my life

Somesay, Hearsay, Anyhow say, it stands for: Volkswagen-Audi Gelelschaft or, more commonly, Volkswagen-Audi Group :)

Some of my high crass kah-fei connersures, I mean, connisires, I mean, communists, I mean, drinkers tell me one. :lol2:

aiya u ppl can give chance anot......these fake high class ppl (from vag!?) will never understand what is called been there done that.

firstly u need to go thru' well behave, sensible, see the world, etc. stages then can proceed to luan luan lai level cos at this level u r able to handle situations. me never say mw, kenntona, etc luan luan lai hor.

sadly, the simi vag ppl have tons of things to learn.......kong pai bor kao lang pai, kong lee yu bor kao lang lai, wanna ge kiam somemore.....sibey jialat. wahahahahaha

MW;1029170 said:

Congrats.......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Skyexplorer2;1029161 said:
I drive Volkswagen and eat hokkien mee at geylang instead of mbs, am I welcome here? (;

welcome onboard..........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

arsenal62;1029198 said:
aiya u ppl can give chance anot......these fake high class ppl (from vag!?)

sadly, the simi vag ppl have tons of things to learn.......kong pai bor kao lang pai, kong lee yu bor kao lang lai, wanna ge kiam somemore.....sibey jialat. wahahahahaha

This is so true.. Don't know whether its the proverbial ang moh pai mentally..?

Like last time in army when you blanket party the ku niang sabo king, the joker say want to report PC, report OC, report MO and report his mother!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88cg

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back