Seriously?! JFGI...

Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

jasonmaxima;1001932 said:
uhm.... I scared to ask this....

when I type in 'sexy model F10' into the following search engines... I get different results....

th

yahoo....

09_1920x1200_bmw_f10m.jpg

bing....

images

google....

00016c42b36b10f0883041.jpg

baidu.com....



just saying....

next time always use baidu.com pls....
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

i will go zhangjui with you anytime... next time let me know... wakeboarding oso can...

BlackCookie;1001941 said:
... and how I got shoo-ed off because I cannot go zhangjui. We had so much fun...
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

i guess the difference back in those days was that we were a bunch of crazy enthusiasts?

i mean, how many people would hang around a workshop on a weekend?

and for the noobs out there, there was even more tcss in the old days, except that it was done at the kopitiam opposite BVO...

speaking of which, what happened to the other Jeremy?
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

jinooi;1002050 said:
i will go zhangjui with you anytime... next time let me know... wakeboarding oso can...

Wah... Got places to zhangjui that I can go to?

Wakeboarding! Yeah! Lost my board though...

jinooi;1002057 said:
i guess the difference back in those days was that we were a bunch of crazy enthusiasts?

i mean, how many people would hang around a workshop on a weekend?

and for the noobs out there, there was even more tcss in the old days, except that it was done at the kopitiam opposite BVO...

speaking of which, what happened to the other Jeremy?

I thought I saw him the other day but I look back and it was mistaken identity but he should be working in Raffles Place. Rastaman right?
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

of course! just need to find a place with a bathtub. then you can help me scrub my back...

BlackCookie;1002086 said:
Wah... Got places to zhangjui that I can go to?

Wakeboarding! Yeah! Lost my board though...



I thought I saw him the other day but I look back and it was mistaken identity but he should be working in Raffles Place. Rastaman right?

yeah, rasta... those were the days, when the trackdays had more bimmers than other makes...
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

Blame BMW... Now make cars without a freaking dipstick and everything else monitor on a screen. That is why it attracts strawberries who like to be spoon fed and just look at the small screen to tell them what is wrong :p

If I had to rely on the screen on my previous ride, it would have up lorry liao.
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

jinooi;1002050 said:
i will go zhangjui with you anytime... next time let me know... wakeboarding oso can...

Yes, I miss those days when we all met like 2 - 3 times a week discussing how to make our E46 318i go better as it could not go much faster lah....except for this fella's 318i - His Nick "Shameless"

And hullo...Wakeboarding with Chiobu u want...never hear u jio brothers also....

BlackCookie,

Uncle Tobynik's old school Hyperlite Belmont Board still around if u wanna ride on it.....
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

Well, though I have not met up with you guys, but I love my ride and love learning anf talking about it.

I agree that we should put more effort into knowing our cars...
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top