Servicing and Warranty claim PI F10, BVO or Boss???

Silly 5

Hi All,

This will be my first time buying from PI, all my previous BMW is bought and service PML.
The PI had offered me a list of 3rd party servicing and warranty workshop, among all there is BVO and Boss. Since both are site sponsor I am not sure which WS should I go.

Any body can give me some advice.

Sincerely appreciate!

Re: Servicing and Warranty claim PI F10, BVO or Boss???

Both are reputable workshops - I am not worried about either of them. I am worried about the party covering the warranty. Is it TWM/Khang?

Yup it is TWM....any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:

I suggest you check with Boss and BVO before you proceed.

TWM dont ever send your car in, cant say much. U should more or less get what i mean

Kelvin Bek;658249 said:
Hi All,

This will be my first time buying from PI, all my previous BMW is bought and service PML.
The PI had offered me a list of 3rd party servicing and warranty workshop, among all there is BVO and Boss. Since both are site sponsor I am not sure which WS should I go.

Sincerely appreciate!

I heard that BOSS isn't part of list anymore.....

Snoopy49 said:
I heard that BOSS isn't part of list anymore.....
Precisely. They were.

So, ask them for full scoop.

guys may i noe is there anymore workshops that will provide warranty like TWN?coz my e90 is turning 3 yrs old liao...thankz

Kelvin Bek;658249 said:
Hi All,

Sincerely appreciate!

Which Pi u bought your car from ?

Boss no longer with twm. Actually as long as you dun need to deal direct with khang or twm, you should be quite alright. I went through MBM and i think their sevice not bad.

ipoh-horfun;659527 said:
Which Pi u bought your car from ?

I bought my from Leco Prestige @ Turf club...:shakemyb:

Last edited by a moderator:

VincentEmmanuel;659613 said:
Boss no longer with twm. Actually as long as you dun need to deal direct with khang or twm, you should be quite alright. I went through MBM and i think their sevice not bad.

you are right! I just got an update from PI that Boss is no longer part of this group. So now my choice is automatically sorted out...hahaha.

Kelvin Bek;659745 said:
you are right! I just got an update from PI that Boss is no longer part of this group. So now my choice is automatically sorted out...hahaha.

Bro.... i checked... BOSS comfirm out of the list liao.... go BVO lor.. :)

ipoh-horfun;659928 said:
Bro.... i checked... BOSS comfirm out of the list liao.... go BVO lor.. :)

Is BVO still with TWM? I thought they no longer are?
:confused:

I also just bought 2 years silver warranty with them. Think it this way .... a form of insurance Spend the $1080 for 2 years in case major repairs like Gearbox Piang or who knows some other major issues that cost $$$$ to replace at least you have someone to fall back on. Knowing the fact that they tai chi if take too long just complain to Case / Get a lawyer to send them a letter .... BOV is still part of TWM we can also send our cars to BOV for warranty claims but TWM have to approve ... at least you know ur in good hands ..... My humble opinion.

Bro,
Think u can request to bypass TWM and ask to be warrantied direct with MBM - quite renowned and service quite professional (in fact, I feel better than PML...minus their fancy lounge and huge buildings). Or just pick up phone and call MBM direct to ask.

Miah23;709663 said:
Bro,
Think u can request to bypass TWM and ask to be warrantied direct with MBM - quite renowned and service quite professional (in fact, I feel better than PML...minus their fancy lounge and huge buildings). Or just pick up phone and call MBM direct to ask.

thanks for the tip :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
777vinname

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back