- brake sensors
- bosch spark plugs

From coco world:
- front n rear hawk hps brake pads

From ws:
- labour for all above
- wheel alignment

Now bedding in the new brake system...

So far am happy with this ikan billis ws ;)

Re: Servicing

rssid;1092624 said:
Go direct to distributors for parts and pieces and bring them to a reputable workshop for labour. Workshops I always frequent are MBM and 2277 they always welcome me bringing in my own parts and labour is reasonable. i don't believe that only MA or PML knows best that's just someone who has little or no knowledge in maintaining or learning about their car would say or has deep pockets.

I buy my oil from mxtradings buy my own oil filter and spark plugs from distributors, airfilter is a k&n so self clean at home go to ikan bilis ws and let them do and watch them closely as to how much oil they fill i.e. E60 523i only needs 6.5L. Most of the time the workshops have guys who are ex pml workers so no issues there. Plus BMWs are not that complicated if you do your research if not most ws also have the OBD scanners to diagnose any issues. I'll never go back to PML or MA as long as the car is out of warranty as theres nothing outside workshops can't do cheaper and better and faster and cuz im a cheap arse who likes to tinker with my own car.

Well said.

Re: Servicing

Does PML or MA allow us to bring our own oil and oil filter? If so, how much they charge? What other parts is require for routine service of f10 523 ?

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back