• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

SGCarMart: E36 320 IA Coupe for sale

Re: SGCarMart: E36 320 IA Coupe for sale

These cars are just way way overpriced.
Thats a 9k/yr dep. Sheer Maddness.

On a side note, someone buy it and join the white e36 gang. LOL

abit off topic here, but anyone got lobang for loans for COE car? what are the interest rates like? not pertaining to this car.

agree with matagia, the depreciation is overpriced....i rather topup buy that manual e46 than this one if i got the money even though this is a 6 potter

sszone;340346 said:
agree with matagia, the depreciation is overpriced....i rather topup buy that manual e46 than this one if i got the money even though this is a 6 potter

but rem to buy a AUTO GEARBOX car....................

No vanos, no sunroof still asking this kind of price?? Ridiculous....!

not worth it....but dealer will always attempt to ASK for a high price.......

I think we should not criticise about the car being overpriced. We should instead support the asking price as it may indirectly lead to an appreciation in value for our cars too. Jus my thots.

e36 coupe is meant for renewal for coe so depre = selling price of car + price of another 10 years coe then divide accordingly, unless u intend to scrap ur coupe after 3 years, only then ur depre will be 9k/yr. yes a e46 would be at about 10k/year but unless you are buying cash or else the interest you are paying would easily be more than the amount you pay for a e36. interest kills...... thats why bankers are all so rich.....

evo7gsr;341008 said:
e36 coupe is meant for renewal for coe so depre = selling price of car + price of another 10 years coe then divide accordingly, unless u intend to scrap ur coupe after 3 years, only then ur depre will be 9k/yr. yes a e46 would be at about 10k/year but unless you are buying cash or else the interest you are paying would easily be more than the amount you pay for a e36. interest kills...... thats why bankers are all so rich.....
Yes bros, let respect the seller, is a buyer & seller thingy here, if too high for each individual let just move on.

agree on renew & go for 10 more yrs haha...i also want sell mine for 9K/yr, anyone ? ai mai ? :) come with free SOFA !

iScoupe;341020 said:
Yes bros, let respect the seller, is a buyer & seller thingy here, if too high for each individual let just move on.

agree on renew & go for 10 more yrs haha...i also want sell mine for 9K/yr, anyone ? ai mai ? :) come with free SOFA !

Knn............... you all talk so much....:evil: :evil:
might as well buy Jackie's project car la............... :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:
(bro, swee bo?? i advertise for you..... hehehe)

i know a bit of background info about this car. anyone interested can PM me.

Hi, I interested in this car.

Can't PM as i am new to this forum.

Is there any thing major that i should know about this ride?

I know the previous owner. Simple, dont buy it.

Thanks for the quick direct answer. Appreciate it.

Any bro selling his E36 320 Coupe dp let me know. Thanks.

Charles

No worries, i just spoke to the previous owner last week, and he told me to be direct if anyone was interested to buy the car.

Gonna be hard to find a coupe these days. There was a time when 320coupe quite easily available, and 318is were hard to find. Now it seems the other way.

Point to note. The e36 320ia is a extremely underpowered car. Its super heavy, and you really only see "action" at the top end. To get off the light its very sluggish, and PLUS it drinks a tonne of petrol.

If you want a coupe, go for a 318iS (manual) instead. Beats a 320 handsdown.
However if you're not in for the speed, and petrol is water to you. Well the 320ia is pretty comfortable to drive. Just got to make sure you know alittle history before you commit into anything. :) good luck

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacai188betmov

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back