Sharkies - "The ReturN"

Re: Sharkies - "The ReturN"

Nick having wet dreams about his gay partner Foo.

teckheng;168901 said:
actually is there a history about this bmw "shark" thing ?
Yes, long history about the Sharkies group.

The following is the article featured in the BMW-SG yearbook.

Reminiscence of the Sharkies Days

As my eyes riffled through the collection of photos, my lethargic mind was titillated with the memories of the good old days. Good old days when the Sharks congregated for all kinds of rambles and rides. Good old days when we lived through all the merriment driving around town in our large convoy. Good old days when time was not such a scarce commodity, when we had the whole night exercising our bragging rights over all kinds of car mods. All those good old days. It was as if we had went back in time to our younger days when we had all the energy and tenacity to indulge in things we want to do, instead of boggling our minds and time only in mundane daily affairs, work, family, and whatever the hectic cosmopolitan rules of survival has imposed on us.

That was how the Sharkies came about. A common passion for cars, and a common passion to modding cars. A like-minded group of BMW fanatics guys got together as close buddies. A bonding that has begoted for years, and a brotherhood of friends that was bred from the BMW-SG forum. Legendary? Hardly. An attempted rebellious escapade from prosaic everyday living that grew into a strong ties of rapport and solidarity. Yes, one can see us as that.

The name Sharkies was a derivative of one of the aesthetic mod on our rides - adopted from the shark-fin looking antenna which many brothers here have installed on their BMWs. Of course, that term has somewhat been misrepresented along the timescale, given the rapid changes of rides and models amongst some of our brothers. But it was still a connotation of a memorable accord. We left our kopi trails at Simpang or West Coast MacDonald's, as we spent our time exorbitantly talking about cars, gals, and almost everything else under the sun. We wined and dined, and whined about cars and gals. We clubbed and was dubbed from Balaclava to the Ministry of Sound. Still were talking about cars, yes, in front of gals. We played football, tried shooting paintballs at one another, travelled overseas in a group with our families, and all these whiles the topic of automobiles has never been left our on our conversation list. Lived, breathed, and partied cars. But it was more than a pure hormonal boost. In the midst of it, the friendship was christened. It was the best bonus. And it was youthful fun reinjected - and one would have to hang around a Sharky to fully comprehend that feel.

I'd missed those days. But it does come to my realisation that as time passes, the customary daily routine has once again encroached a grip on us. Sure, we are meeting less frequently. We are having lesser of those drink-and-bitch sessions. But the Sharks are still keeping in touch. Such camaraderie brought about by the BMW-SG forum is one thing many Sharkies will feel indebted to.

The next time you walk past a car with the Sharkies decal, think about the owner who is a part of the BMW-SG fraternity, and who has many amazing stories to tell.

Sharks_001.JPG

Sharks_002.JPG

Sharks_003.JPG

Sharks_004.JPG

rodders;169018 said:
Ivan look damm gay man.....
knn, he like proposing to me, homo

totoseow;168987 said:
ji kua mai la....lim pei jia kun tau bu tua eh...swee si jiap sui.
Jia simi tua han wa nang bo charp, aga mai lai ji tau ka taichi. Lu si goalkeeper ah? ani ho jiap, seow!

rodders;169018 said:

knn, everyone in tis forum knows i dont go for men wif thick eyebrows...knn. wake up....i love dustbin.

rodders;169025 said:
Nick having wet dreams about his gay partner Foo.
Nbz.. Nick's right hand is under his jacket for...????

kenntona;169024 said:
Dolphins kenna torn into pieces. Ask Haze.
Errrr.. Haze kena torn apart? Hmmm..

rodders;169018 said:

Wat about MW???

watermark.php

watermark.php

:nehnehhh:

'The Great White'

rodders;168899 said:
Ah.....picture from Mark's wedding.....so where are the Ah Yees?

watermark.php

U & MW trying to bio them from behind rite?????

Both of you dam jialat lah...............:lol2:

'The Great White'

wilman2772;169070 said:
watermark.php

'The Great White'
Boh pian lah.....Must enjoy myself after rescuing Mark from that chow ang moh. Moreover we stood there becos of the t-string.:yikess:

SL2;169062 said:
Nbz.. Nick's right hand is under his jacket for...????
Ask Wee Hion. He was seated next to NIck.

wilman2772;169070 said:

'The Great White'

The rear of every car is always very good to mod

wilman2772;168880 said:
Here is yours!! Like to showoff your skill of riding & tattoo right???

watermark.php

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

'The Great White'

That's a "nice pic" hahahahaha... is there more????

HAZE!!!!

u kanna tornED?!!!! WAT HAPPENed?!!! poor thing.....

tot i heard it was more like "shredderED".... by the new improved Laji Shredder!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

pg7170;169093 said:
HAZE!!!!

u kanna tornED?!!!! WAT HAPPENed?!!! poor thing.....

tot i heard it was more like "shredderED".... by the new improved Laji Shredder!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Yea yea yea.... u damn happy hor... big bad wolf...

Haze;169092 said:
That's a "nice pic" hahahahaha... is there more????​

i think he's trying to demo his "MOUNTing" skills.... the Paedo-ish girl bike is just a deCOY laaa... :lol2:

and plssssssss.... i'm the BIG good dog laaa..... haha

Haze said:
What does it got to do with me???? I seem to know nothing....
Of course you know nothing. You were torn into pieces by the Sharks.

kenntona;169100 said:

She is still in one piece. My teeth still very sharp and my eyes are still sibeh sexy

pg7170;169099 said:
i think he's trying to demo his "MOUNTing" skills.... the Paedo-ish girl bike is just a deCOY laaa... :lol2:

and plssssssss.... i'm the BIG good dog laaa..... haha

Yea right....

kenntona;169100 said:

Yea... But sharks stays away frm dolphins

MW;169101 said:
She is still in one piece. My teeth still very sharp and my eyes are still sibeh sexy

-___-"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawer13login

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back