Shaving

Re: Shaving

golilok;944344 said:
Men supposed to shave armpits anot?
CONFUSED
Up to individual man. I do remove them.

From the medical hygiene perspective, it is good for males to remove armpit hair because there will be an odour when it gets damp (or 'sweaty'). Reason, a specific bacteria loves to make armpit hair their home and the odour is from this bacteria.

Cents.

Last edited by a moderator:

I remove them as well. I dont see why we should stick to the thinking that men should keep their underarm hair.

Mother's chai dor quite sharp can shave or chop anything .....

kenfoo;944310 said:
Hi Guys,

I just wondering. I am quite hairy guy for a chinese guy. Lots of facial hair, beard, etc.

And howadays, the razors or refill cartridges very expn, $15, to maybe even $40 per pack, sold at NTUC.

What do you guys use for shaving or any cheaper options? Dont feel shiok paying so much $$$ for those exp cartridges.

8):dance:

Baby1M;944383 said:

From the medical hygiene perspective, it is good for males to remove armpit hair because there will be an odour when it gets damp (or 'sweaty'). Reason, a specific bacteria loves to make armpit hair their home and the odour is from this bacteria.

Cents.

Easier to apply deodorant too!

Baby1M;944383 said:

Cents.

Sprawler;944396 said:
I remove them as well. I dont see why we should stick to the thinking that men should keep their underarm hair.

Wun it be prickly?

judecheung;944715 said:
Easier to apply deodorant too!
Should apply anti-perspirant rather than deodorant. There is a diff hor.

judecheung;944730 said:
Same de lor. I feel that the roll on one is better than the spray one.
If u google, they are not the same hor.

Anti-perspirant block pores from sweating.

Deodorant makes u smell nice after sweat.

Baby1M;944383 said:

Cents.

Lucky C3P0 does not have this hair problem........... he only scare he'll rust..........

Meek sees armpits discussion and she gets excited

Shaving

haha... try not to...
later my iphone5 water damage. apple say no warranty.

Sometimes, a clean shave on the armpit can make people so excited but they forgot that it is only grooming, not a facelift.

Not saying MW's ex-girlfriend.

Wow.... That mw's Gf??
Kenn, is the red car mw's?...she sure know how to pose.....must be mw teach her.to

Can we discuss about hair elsewhere? Davidtch u do Brazilian too?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88comlimited

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back