• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Should I Buy? Jan 07 523i

Re: Should I Buy? Jan 07 523i

JLMC;411591 said:
u r rite Henry! in terms of prc level/guide to buy from so call "friend"...

Netdreamer, its abt YOU. do u need it? or u want it?
need - means can do without unless price is damn gud like $85 (dealer recent price offer level)
want it - means tis 523 is a beauty to you, n has all sorts of mods that you like.

I was like you 4 mths back...n i was scouting ard for a good deal, with dealers n prvt owners alike.
Quoted $115k Jan/07, next day, sms me say offer $110k :yikess:
n yr friend is old model, not the XLI model which is higher spec like 190bhp compare to 177bhp.

good luck to you.
My word of advise; if can afford, buy it.
But dont come ard here...as there r many "poison" ard...it will burn a big hole to yr pocket very soon.
:lol2:

85K, wow ... that is low. Dealers are really something.

NetDreamer;411796 said:
Thanks. Was thinking that 100K will be better. But was informed that the new car dealer (don't want to mention name) is offering 110k trade-in. Check sgcarmart, there is a XL on sale @ 117k, thus thot 110K is a very good pricefor trade-in. Need to think think think. More want than needs :)

cant compare with new car trade in bc of overtrade and margin is higher for profit. so if your friend really buying a new car then its a fair price but unfortunately not for you as you prob can get better priced units. buy a XL one its better esp for future resale.:)

NetDreamer;411469 said:
A friend is thinking of upgrading and asked me whether I am interested in the Jan 07 523i with only 30,000 km. Free servicing (don't know whether transferrable?) included. Great condition, accident free. Asking for $110k. Should I buy? Any advice is welcomed. Cheers and Happy Lunar New Year to all.

so hv u buy over from yr fren?
if so, welcome to the club 5...
then we can Take 5...at East Coast
:yummie:

Not yet. Am "talking" about price :) Today ST Classified has a 04/07 with lower miles and lower price. PML agent bugging me to go for the 520 new.

See Used BMW 523I XL Car for Sale from Singapore, GE Money Pte Ltd c/o HNH International - sgCarMart BMW 523 for auction. It is registered in 11/07 and indicative price is 110k and mileage is also around 30k.

You still have 1 more day to bid. Maybe you try to bid at 90k or less?

All the best in your car search.

Regards

Cruising

PS: Still looking out for a good E36

NetDreamer;411469 said:
A friend is thinking of upgrading and asked me whether I am interested in the Jan 07 523i with only 30,000 km. Free servicing (don't know whether transferrable?) included. Great condition, accident free. Asking for $110k. Should I buy? Any advice is welcomed. Cheers and Happy Lunar New Year to all.

Thanks for the info. Will pop by tomorrow to take a look. May bid if condition is good. For such vehicle, my guess is that some $$ need to be spent to bring it up to "new" condition :) Cheers.

NetDreamer;413960 said:
Thanks for the info. Will pop by tomorrow to take a look. May bid if condition is good. For such vehicle, my guess is that some $$ need to be spent to bring it up to "new" condition :) Cheers.

just to let u know that a friend of mine traded in his 523 Sep/05 at $70k
:woowooo:

Did you manage to go to see the car? Managed to bid?

Cheers

NetDreamer;413960 said:

cruising;414334 said:
Did you manage to go to see the car? Managed to bid?

Cheers

Yes, saw it. Some scratches, a small dent at the boot. But most importantly, it does not seem like a PML car and the aircon is not working. Decided agt bidding. Cheers.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back